Options

London 2020 HydeAway

Looking at going to London for the concert in July. Has anyone been to Hyde Park before? Can anyone share information about the HydeAway section? Looking at the map it appears that this section is behind the stage so does anyone stay there for the show or do you regroup/relax there between sets and then head over to the GA or Ten Club sections for the show?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,957
    hggbecker said:
    Looking at going to London for the concert in July. Has anyone been to Hyde Park before? Can anyone share information about the HydeAway section? Looking at the map it appears that this section is behind the stage so does anyone stay there for the show or do you regroup/relax there between sets and then head over to the GA or Ten Club sections for the show?
    I don't know for certain but I presume the hydeaway is a vip bar area and you will have access to the 10c area when the bands are playing.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    Thank you tino_11. That's what I figured it was. Guess it'll at least give me a different view of bands arriving and leaving the stage.
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,957
    I saw in another post that the set up is how we presumed. I'd definitely go for it. I know its more expensive but easy bar access and to be in the front section would make worth it. And who knows who you might bump into down there!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam