Options

2020 North American tour question

I fortunately won tix for Nashville but I do have a question about the message. Because the message doesn’t say if the tix are reserved or GA, are we to assume they are reserved?

Comments

• Options
    dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 777
    See you in Nashville; we will find out Reserved or GA during the week of January 27th per all the ticket fine print.
  • Options
    You’ll find out week of January 27
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861
    You will be notified the week of January 27th in regards of seating locations. 
  • Options
    I was lucky enough to score 2 Fan Club tickets to the STL show on 4/8 (and was notified of such and charged),  The email said I'd be notified the Week of 1/27 of where my seats will be.  I know the week is not over yet, but I still don't have a confirmation or see anything in my Ticketmaster account.  Anyone else in the same boat?  Have notifications gone out?
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,800
    srvehige said:
    I was lucky enough to score 2 Fan Club tickets to the STL show on 4/8 (and was notified of such and charged),  The email said I'd be notified the Week of 1/27 of where my seats will be.  I know the week is not over yet, but I still don't have a confirmation or see anything in my Ticketmaster account.  Anyone else in the same boat?  Have notifications gone out?
    Notification e-mails are being sent out on Friday afternoon.  January 31st 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....????