Options

Vent

VetteVette San Antonio,Texas Posts: 10
I can’t believe I lost my membership number, it’s my own fault. I over looked my membership status and just realized I didn’t renew it. So I signed up but with new number :(  oh well 😔 at least I’m a member again. 

Comments

• Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    That's a good vent. I would highly recommend you set up for automatic withdrawal from your credit card every year. This band will be around for 20-30 more years lol so just giv'r. Welcome back!
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,643
    Thank you for a venting not being a whackadoodle post about how much anger you have toward the band for [insert reason here]

Sorry for your oversight but welcome back!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    VetteVette San Antonio,Texas Posts: 10
    Thanks for the good vibes and it’s good to be back!❤️
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,850
    if it was within 30 days of expiration you retain your member number.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14