Options

US Tour - TX - non-festival appearances???

I understand Pearl Jam are at the point in their lives and career where they can play wherever and whenever they feel like. I respect that.  They deserve it.
Any chance they will come to Texas and maybe even Houston for a live show after the new album drops? Since 2013, I don't think they have performed in TX except maybe ACL a couple times. 
"Do you think the carpetpissers did this?" - The Dude
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,439
    Hahahahahhaahaha
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,439
    I'm in Houston.
    They won't be back
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 821
    Houston Fall
  • Options
    vedpunk said:
    Houston Fall
    Louisville?
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    It seems the band has decided to abandon the less "monied" fans.  Either we fly to New York, LA or Canada, book a hotel room, car, etc aside from the cost of the tickets, and take time off of work.  I get it, I'm older than they are and I'm sure a REAL tour would be a burden on their bodies and their families.  RHETORICAL QUESTION:  ls the larger proportion of their fan base, who are located all over the country, supposed to feel satisfied with the crumbs the band has thrown out there?  Some of us who were around in the early years of this band figured they would just call it a day, rather than cater to a specific socioeconomic class.  Guess I'll have to wait for the FF to do their US tour.  I think it might be a little more egalitarian. 

~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 821
    vedpunk said:
    Houston Fall
    Louisville?
    Houston in the Fall
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    weenie said:
    It seems the band has decided to abandon the less "monied" fans.  Either we fly to New York, LA or Canada, book a hotel room, car, etc aside from the cost of the tickets, and take time off of work.  I get it, I'm older than they are and I'm sure a REAL tour would be a burden on their bodies and their families.  RHETORICAL QUESTION:  ls the larger proportion of their fan base, who are located all over the country, supposed to feel satisfied with the crumbs the band has thrown out there?  Some of us who were around in the early years of this band figured they would just call it a day, rather than cater to a specific socioeconomic class.  Guess I'll have to wait for the FF to do their US tour.  I think it might be a little more egalitarian. 

What? 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...