Options

Same Song Title, Different Band/Artist: "Save Me"

2»

Comments

• Options
    Other
    dankind said:
    I’ve never heard a Shinedown song, but that’s not saying much. I’ve also never heard the song “Old Town Road” or a single song from Hamilton. And I’ve never seen the film It’s a Wonderful Life

I think maybe my mother likes Shinedown, or maybe Snow Patrol. Some ‘S’ band. I’ll check out the one from this poll, but ain’t nothing ever gonna top the Queen of Soul for me. 
    Check out Shinedown if you want but It’s a Wonderful Life is brilliant. 

• Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,502
    Queen
    I finally watched It's a Wonderful Life the entire way through on Christmas this past year.  It was worth it.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Shinedown
    dankind said:
    I’ve never heard a Shinedown song, but that’s not saying much. I’ve also never heard the song “Old Town Road” or a single song from Hamilton. And I’ve never seen the film It’s a Wonderful Life

I think maybe my mother likes Shinedown, or maybe Snow Patrol. Some ‘S’ band. I’ll check out the one from this poll, but ain’t nothing ever gonna top the Queen of Soul for me. 

I love the song -- had actually never watched the official video.  This is hilarious.  I hope it was the record company designing this and not the band, although I am sure many bands have videos they share their heads at.  (Think 'Falling to Pieces')

The love he receives is the love that is saved