Castle Rock *now spoilery*

2»

Comments

• DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414
    mickeyrat said:
    Now I wonder where they go from here?
    Spin off into a Misery type series?

They seemed to drop a few seeds for season 3 last night (I'll wait a bit before getting specific...forum discussions about tv were easier when shows just aired and didn't stream, lol), I'm happy if the leave Annie be, since the articles I've read all agree with you on how the show tied Caplan's and Bates' versions of the character together.

Actually, character has been one of the strongest parts of the show, I've felt.  It's flowed much like a King novel, where there's 600 pages of character development and 200 of plot resolution, lol.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,506
    edited December 2019
    I never finished the first season - I am not totally sure why, but I think it just wasn't doing it for me. But I decided to watch season 2 since I was so curious about the Annie Wilkes storyline that I'd heard about (as a rabid SK fan), and wow, it's fantastic. I am binge watching it now, on episode 6. I can't believe how great Lizzie Caplan is as Annie.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata