Options

ISO: Lost Dogs vinyl

Lumpy1661Lumpy1661 Posts: 251
edited August 2018 in Lost Dogs
New or used looking to purchase. Or I have some things to add with cash money-Seattle faile poster, wrigley 2016 wristbands unopened, 2016 wrigley button, pj clown shirt, Halloween shirt, thank you
Post edited by Lumpy1661 on

Comments

• Options
    ISO lost dogs vinyl new or used 
  • Options
    is there any chance at a lost dogs vinyl???
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Lumpy1661 said:
    There were a few big sales late spring/early summer - but they weren't selling individually. This one rarely pops up on it's own. I'm going to suggest revising your trade list. That stuff hasn't reached Lost Dogs appreciation levels yet IMO. Just offer some cash, that might get more attention. Also, be mindful of the big sell off after the Boston shows when 10 clubbers come to grips how in debt they are and start selling off all their shit.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    Lumpy1661 said:
    There were a few big sales late spring/early summer - but they weren't selling individually. This one rarely pops up on it's own. I'm going to suggest revising your trade list. That stuff hasn't reached Lost Dogs appreciation levels yet IMO. Just offer some cash, that might get more attention. Also, be mindful of the big sell off after the Boston shows when 10 clubbers come to grips how in debt they are and start selling off all their shit.
    ^^^This in bold is so true...It happens every tour...Both pre and post...Deals to be had...
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • Options
    Thank you for your posts. I appreciate it!
  • Options
    ISO lost dogs vinyl. Your record for my cash
  • Options
    Also, be mindful of the big sell off after the Boston shows when 10 clubbers come to grips how in debt they are and start selling off all their shit.
     B) 
    exactly
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    Posting a price of how much you’re willing to pay always helps. 
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    KC2917 said:
    Posting a price of how much you’re willing to pay always helps. 
    Agree with this, a high enough number will bring people out that might not have other wise wanted to sell.
  • Options
    What’s the going rate for lost dogs vinyl?
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    $300 sealed
    $250-300 opened
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    $375 sealed. 
    $275-$300 open
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
     let me know if you are still in search of this record,sealed or opened.
  • Options
    Oh sorry haven’t checked in awhile. Yes I am what’s the price?
  • Options
    One up for $325 here: https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/282550/fs-lost-dogs-lp-and-five-tracks-from-new-album-lp#latest

Jump on that.  I looked around for a while before getting mine and I was somewhere in that range.
  • Options
    crap missed. Looking add a trade to bring cost down