*__Pearl Jam >>> Hungary__*

1646566676870»

Comments

• RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    manda10 said:
    Ricsard, milyen jegyet szereztél Bécsbe? Van hozzá párod? :)
    Megnyertem a 10c-os jegyeket, de nincs felesleges jegyem. Szerintem az elkövetkező napokban találsz embert itt a fórumon! Szurkolok, hogy szerencsével járj!
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
    PB11041 said:
    Anyone from US traveling to this one?
    Phx to Krakow. For 3 days in Poland, then a train down to Budapest for 2.. maybe 3 days in Hungary.

Any insight by anyone on must do things in Hungary welcomed!
    Welcome!

Budapest offers a lot for first time visitors:

the huge castle district,
    the old town in Pest,
    panoramic viewpoint at the top of Gellert Hill(Citadella)
    walks along the Danube, and on Margaret Island,
    visit to our unbelievably beautiful Parliament,
                        Great Synagogue, 
                       Museum of Fine Arts,
    historic Roman / Turkish and traditional spas,
    ruin pubs in the Jewish/party district (VII.),
    hiking in the mountains of Buda
    shopping [Váci utca (St.), Andràssy út (Blv.)]
    trying our overlooked cuisine (not only goulash) at fine dining restaurants
    visit nice cafes, confectioneries

to name a few only in Budapest

Szentendre, Danube Bend and Esztergom or our national see (Lake Balaton) are all worthwhile visiting if you really get enough of the capital city

budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
  • lilingerlilinger London, UK Posts: 475
    Plusz Dimi is csinàlt csoportot a facebookon a jegyekhez
    I am forever grateful to this band for giving us their ALL every single night and offering me such a wonderful gift - MUSIC, music that allows me to feel all that I want to feel, music that makes me strong in times of weakness, music that gives me joy in times of sorrow - SammieBlack
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,476
    We'll be at least 6-7 Greeks..can't wait!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • I'm looking for a place to stay prior to the show. Money is short, so something cheap and clean will do.  Any suggestions? Many thanks 
  • Ricsard said:
    manda10 said:
    Ricsard, milyen jegyet szereztél Bécsbe? Van hozzá párod? :)
    Megnyertem a 10c-os jegyeket, de nincs felesleges jegyem. Szerintem az elkövetkező napokban találsz embert itt a fórumon! Szurkolok, hogy szerencsével járj!

Koszi. Csak TC ulos lenne jo, mert a kolok miatt csak kirohanok-megnezem-hazarohanok projekt fer bele, es ezt a 14.sorban allasert vagy valami kozepes helyen ulesert nem csinalom meg... Tul sokat voltam mar elol, megszerettem :D
    1996 Budapest
    2007 Novarock - Nijmegen
    2010 Belfast - Venice
    2012 Amsterdam - Berlin I - Berlin II
    2014 Trieste - Vienna
  • I'm looking for a place to stay prior to the show. Money is short, so something cheap and clean will do.  Any suggestions? Many thanks 
    Anything you find not too far from the center, nighttime public transport is actually quite good in Budapest. After the show, you may get to the center by bus in 10-20 minutes, if you want. There are plenty of hostels and airbnb-s in the VI-VII-VIIIth districts ( I don't recommend the outward areas of VIIIth tough).
    1996 Budapest
    2007 Novarock - Nijmegen
    2010 Belfast - Venice
    2012 Amsterdam - Berlin I - Berlin II
    2014 Trieste - Vienna
  • BALLBOYBALLBOY Australia Posts: 992
    Ricsard said:
    HELLLLLLÓ!!!

Magyar a láthatáron! És persze londoni:D! That's right, ez a kezdet bíztató:)
    Igen-igen, magyarok...jövelljetek, itt vagyunk már ketten!
    Nem szabad, hogy ez a topik a második oldalra szoruljon:D:D:D:D:D!!!!
    Can you translate for me, I am going to learn some Hungarian before July 
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14
  • Some advice please will the metro run after the show ?
    Some advice please will the metro run after the show ?
    Yes, Metro usually still operates after gigs (usually concluding at 23:00), in the recent years even dedicated trains departed from nearby stop (Stadionok) in the direction of the city centre (e.g. Blaha Lujza the, Deàk tèr).
    Tram line #1 would also be available until cca. 23:30.
  • Ricsard said:
    Some advice please will the metro run after the show ?
    Yes, Metro usually still operates after gigs (usually concluding at 23:00), in the recent years even dedicated trains departed from nearby stop (Stadionok) in the direction of the city centre (e.g. Blaha Lujza the, Deàk tèr).
    Tram line #1 would also be available until cca. 23:30.
    Thank you
  • fbedrosfbedros Posts: 18
    edited January 2020
    Is there anyone here who can tell me how good (or bad) is the view from the 200s section (mid to back) in Budapest Arena? For example, 208, or 212. Or does someone know the first row of the 100s section is? When you try to buy tickets online, it says "restricted view" but wondering if it's only a standard railing... Doesn't seem to restrict the view too much.

I'm a TC member but didn't buy tickets during the pre-sale. Now trying to go with my wife and kids... 5 tickets total. Thanks for any advice.
    Post edited by fbedros on
    fbedros said:
    Is there anyone here who can tell me how good (or bad) is the view from the 200s section (mid to back) in Budapest Arena? For example, 208, or 212. Or does someone know the first row of the 100s section is? When you try to buy tickets online, it says "restricted view" but wondering if it's only a standard railing... Doesn't seem to restrict the view too much.

I'm a TC member but didn't buy tickets during the pre-sale. Now trying to go with my wife and kids... 5 tickets total. Thanks for any advice.
    Hey,
    The venue is a middle sized modern arena (way smaller than e.g. O2 London, O2 Prague, Tauron Krakow, Manchester Arena, Madison S.G., The Forum, Key Arena)  with decent views and sound (when the volume is appropriate)  even in the rear section,
    I have enjoyed some gigs in those sections and I personally had a great time but each to their own.
    And at least there's still a couple of tickets available for those  seats and you can even choose 5 next to each other in almost all available sections.
    Enjoy the show!
    Thanks Ricsard! Appreciated.

Do you have any experience with the first row in the 100s marked as "restricted view"
    It's a little bit too close to the ground level / GA section and from afar you might not enjoy the view of the stage if you remain seated. And you cannot tell now what people behind you will think when you stand up and forget to sit back. They may join you otherwise they might hate you doing that. I would definitely skip those seats
    Ricsard said:
    It's a little bit too close to the ground level / GA section and from afar you might
     not enjoy the view of the stage if you remain seated. And you cannot tell now what people behind you will think when you stand up and forget to sit back. They may join you otherwise they might hate you doing that. I would definitely skip those seats
    Well noted. I guess I'm used to all the Canada and US shows (I'm from Canada) where everyone stands, even in the 'seated' seats. Nobody sits, really. But your advice is certainly appreciated and I won't buy these seats. 
  • LukaZGLukaZG Zagreb Posts: 5
    Will there be a fan pit for 10c tickets or just an early entrance?
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,936
    Just early entrance unfortunately
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Looking for a GA ticket! please PM me
    fbedros said:
    Ricsard said:
    It's a little bit too close to the ground level / GA section and from afar you might
     not enjoy the view of the stage if you remain seated. And you cannot tell now what people behind you will think when you stand up and forget to sit back. They may join you otherwise they might hate you doing that. I would definitely skip those seats
    Well noted. I guess I'm used to all the Canada and US shows (I'm from Canada) where everyone stands, even in the 'seated' seats. Nobody sits, really. But your advice is certainly appreciated and I won't buy these seats. 
    Five tickets bought for the whole family in section 208, oh yeah! Looking forward to discovering Budapest - and to a great show of course, my only one of 2020!