Options

HELP - London BST Hyde Park - 10 Club ticket

mp1985mp1985 Posts: 7
edited December 2019 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi,
i just bought a 10 Club ticket for BST Hyde Park in London, and I paid £166.45.
I am wondering if this is just one ticket or it is a pair ticket.
moreover, they didn't ask for my member 10 Club number, they will ask for this when they will check my ticket at the festival?

thanks
M.

Post edited by mp1985 on

Comments

• Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    two tickets and you used the code, right?
  • Options
    they didn't ask for any code :( 
  • Options
    Then I'm honestly not sure if you bought 10C tickets. There were instructions and a code in the 10c mail
  • Options
    I registered yesterday to the 10C membership, I received the confirmation email with my payment recap and my 10 Club number.
    today when I bought the ticket, I saw the 10C option on the festival website, but they didn't ask for my any 10c code.
    I am not sure if they will ask for the code at the festival if I bought the wrong ticket, or what :( 
    the only thing that I know is that I paid 
    £166.45, so I hope that it is a pair ticket.
    on the confirmation email, it says quantity 1.

usually, the 10c member buy the tickets on the festival website or they have on another website just for the 10C members?

• Options
    you joined to late to be eligible for the drawing and presale! It even says so in red when you log in. you needed a code (yours or someone elses) to buy 10c tickets
  • Options
    mp1985mp1985 Posts: 7
    edited December 2019
    so what it will happen to the ticket that I just bought as 10c member?
    usually, the 10c member buy the tickets on the festival website or they have on another website just for the 10C members?
    Post edited by mp1985 on
  • Options
    I honestly don't know what ticket you bought. If yours is just one then that's very expensive. More than the 10c ticket would have been. Maybe change the thread title to say that you need help from someone who bought London. Good luck
  • Options
    WASTIDWASTID Posts: 150
    That's not a 10c single GA ticket. You have ordered a ticket for something called the "Ten Club HydeAway". From a map it seems to be a quite small area set aside for these ticket holders to have food and drink etc. You will still have access to the front of the GA area though I think.

General Admission
    £89.75

Primary Entry
    £89.75

Ten Club HydeAway
    £163.95

ALL Terrace - Accor Live Limitless
    £273.95

Ultimate Bar Garden
    £299.00
    Wembley Arena, London, England 05-30-2000
    Astoria, London, England 04-20-2006
    Wembley Arena, London, England 06-18-2007
    MEN Arena, Manchester, England 08-17-2009
    Hyde Park, London, England 06-25-2010
    MEN Arena, Manchester, UK 06-20-2012
    Apollo, Manchester, UK 07-28-2012 (Ed Solo)
    San Siro, Milano, Italia 06-20-2014
    FD Arena, Leeds 07-08-2014
    National Bowl, Milton Keynes 07-11-2014
  • Options
    oh fuck, i think that you right, i made a big big mistake :bawling:  (kill me know :( )

looking at the map, i can see the hydeway sector, but i can't see the Ten Club HydeAway, is it the same place?

• Options
    Don't take it too hard! write them to make sure your ticket gives you access to the 10c area.
  • Options
    WASTIDWASTID Posts: 150
    mp1985 said:
    oh fuck, i think that you right, i made a big big mistake :bawling:  (kill me know :( )

looking at the map, i can see the hydeway sector, but i can't see the Ten Club HydeAway, is it the same place?

The red area is the HydeAway that you've paid extra to access. Don't feel bad. Mistakes happen. You never know a member of the band may even pop their head in to say hello. 
    Wembley Arena, London, England 05-30-2000
    Astoria, London, England 04-20-2006
    Wembley Arena, London, England 06-18-2007
    MEN Arena, Manchester, England 08-17-2009
    Hyde Park, London, England 06-25-2010
    MEN Arena, Manchester, UK 06-20-2012
    Apollo, Manchester, UK 07-28-2012 (Ed Solo)
    San Siro, Milano, Italia 06-20-2014
    FD Arena, Leeds 07-08-2014
    National Bowl, Milton Keynes 07-11-2014
  • Options
    could you please let me know how much it costs a 10c ticket?
    it usually costs more that a general admission ticket? more or less how much more? 
  • Options
    Look a couple posts above. 90 bucks
  • Options
    Ok it is official, I paid a fortune 😭😭😭
    i hope that I will drink a beer with Eddie for that price 🙏

for the next time, could you please explain to me how works the 10c ticket?

you will receive an email with a special code a couple of days before and you will buy the ticket directly on the Pearl Jam website?

Or you will use the same seller website (for example the festival website) as the other users, but it will ask for the special code at one point before the check out?

thanks
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    mp1985 said:

you will receive an email with a special code a couple of days before and you will buy the ticket directly on the Pearl Jam website?

Or you will use the same seller website (for example the festival website) as the other users, but it will ask for the special code at one point before the check out?

thanks
    I would say to read the directions in the emails you receive for each lottery you want to enter. Different specifics depending upon different countries, circumstances...for different lotteries. 

Somehow you missed the red message before log in. But...you have a ticket, will have a fantastic time, you'll get to hang out with great people and have some folks sing to you. Not such a bad thing at all. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendp said:
    mp1985 said:

thanks
    I would say to read the directions in the emails you receive for each lottery you want to enter. Different specifics depending upon different countries, circumstances...for different lotteries. 

Somehow you missed the red message before log in. But...you have a ticket, will have a fantastic time, you'll get to hang out with great people and have some folks sing to you. Not such a bad thing at all. 
    This ^^^^^

It will be a blast... You don’t have to stay behind the stage the whole concert. I bet it will be a nice perk. 
  • Options
    Hi all, 

I never received the email, but support have now sent me my code. I can't find anywhere to add the code. 
    The 'tickets' section on ten club redirects me to memship news. Waiting for support to get back, but time is running out.

My fault for assuming everything would be fine and waiting until last minute.

Any help would be massively appreciated. 
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Options
    Ben, if you go here and select buy under the "ten club" option, you then get asked for your code: http://www.axs.com/bstpearljamtenclub

I'm looking for one (or two) more for Hyde Park if anyone has?
  • Options
    Legend. 

All sorted. Panic over. 
    Thanks so much for the help. 
  • Options
    Tjm007Tjm007 Posts: 146
    Tickets for the 10 club area are still on sale now.
  • Options
    Yeah general sale and you can buy up to 6....