Options

** Millencolin **

New single. Album drops in february.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzIMTmN0LLg
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,835
    Saw them a few times in college. Move your car was one of our go to songs on long car rides.  I haven’t listened to them in years. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Saw them a few times in college. Move your car was one of our go to songs on long car rides.  I haven’t listened to them in years. 
    I came into them later. Not a fan of the early skatepunk-stuff, but I do enjoy their Foo Fighters-sounding Home from Home album.

And their song E20 Norr was a huge hit here (their song Battery Check but with swedish lyrics).
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    New album released. Lack of hooks. Nothing really stands out. Been there, Done there-ish
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,932
    Touring Australia right now.
  • Options
    Leaving Christmas party early on friday to catch Millencolin.
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Have an awesome night  =)
  • Options
    cant have much more fun than at a MC show

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Newbury Comics is releasing a limited mimosa vinyl pressing of For Monkeys.

https://www.newburycomics.com/products/millencolin-for_monkeys_exclusive_lp?variant=41324479611060
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Just listened to an interview with some of the band members, and that song was mentioned. The title is taken from a Creature of the Black Lagoon pinball machine. 
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Another 90s band I missed. Not really into them. Prefer Bad Religion! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    No Cigar is a banger
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    No Cigar is a banger
    I’ll give that a shot! 
    www.cluthelee.com