Options

DONE - ISO: SEALED Vinyl - Benny and Vaults 3,4,5,6,7

1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
edited December 2019 in Lost Dogs
I started collecting PJ vinyl for fun and a and now it’s become a passion. I want them all.  Benaroyal is a Holy Grail to all and probably going to be hard to find but perhaps a 10c member is interested in letting it go to a good home. It will be framed and hung on the wall with all the others! Not looking to trade. 

Price ranges (Suggested below) 
Vault 3 - FOUND
Vault 4 - FOUND 
Vault 5 - FOUND 
Vault 6 - FOUND 
Vault 7 - FOUND
Benny - FOUND 
Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on

Comments

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,008
    I have vault 4 sealed. Will let it go for $100 shipped.
  • Options
    Just messaged you.
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,314
    edited November 2019
    Never mind. I have an extra vault 4.
    Post edited by HollisBrown on
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Never mind. I have an extra vault 4.
    Ok. I was just about to message you lol
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    If you post what you’re willing to pay you’re more likely to get some responses, especially for the Benny. 
  • Options
    KC2917 said:
    If you post what you’re willing to pay you’re more likely to get some responses, especially for the Benny. 
    Appreciate the comment, but I have received a few responses. The Benny is a tough one. I’m not sure where the market is at right now.  Discogs and EBay are our of whack if you ask me and the stuff isn’t moving. 
  • Options
    KC2917 said:
    Appreciate the comment, but I have received a few responses. The Benny is a tough one. I’m not sure where the market is at right now.  Discogs and EBay are our of whack if you ask me and the stuff isn’t moving. 
    Sealed are going for upwards of 2k now.
  • Options
    KC2917 said:
    Sealed are going for upwards of 2k now.
    Ok. That is about what I expected. Cool! 
  • Options
    I have vaults 3,5,6,7. Pretty sure they are sealed. Only thing is that I live in canada and so shipping is going to be a lot more
  • Options
    I have vaults 3,5,6,7. Pretty sure they are sealed. Only thing is that I live in canada and so shipping is going to be a lot more
    Hello my fellow Canuck! I’m in Calgary... so shipping would probably be less of an issue. 
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone for the kind words and those Jammers who let go of these pieces of music history. Special thanks to one fellow Jammer who suggested I purchase one of the albums from a fellow Canadian who had the other ones I was looking for to save on shipping charges and refunded the purchase.  Totally awesome @mace229.  

Cheers everyone!