Sweden is KISS country: PLAY BLACK DIAMOND AT LOLLA STOCKHOLM!

On the 2017 euro tour the show at Friends Arena in Stockholm was KISS biggest crowd. And there is a reason for that -- KISS has always been big here! Even in the dark days of the unmasked 80s! 

Therefore -- is there a better place to bust out Black Diamond than at Lollapalooza in Stockholm? I THINK NOT!

LETS GO!

#kissarmysweden
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,169
    Must suck to be the dude forced to wear Vinnie Vincent's ankh make-up. Hopefully he doesn't quit the band.
    ;)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    On the 2017 euro tour the show at Friends Arena in Stockholm was KISS biggest crowd. And there is a reason for that -- KISS has always been big here! Even in the dark days of the unmasked 80s! 

Therefore -- is there a better place to bust out Black Diamond than at Lollapalooza in Stockholm? I THINK NOT!

LETS GO!

#kissarmysweden
    I agree with this message.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    Was just listening to this boot earlier today. Great moment, an unexpected benefit of Eddie being visibly ill for the entire show.
  • tdawe said:
    Was just listening to this boot earlier today. Great moment, an unexpected benefit of Eddie being visibly ill for the entire show.
    Wasn't the Rome show the longest that tour? I don't think this had much to do with Eddies voice. But still a nice addition.

MORE KISS COVERS!

Wanna hear Mike do the "She" solo.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    tdawe said:
    Wasn't the Rome show the longest that tour? I don't think this had much to do with Eddies voice. But still a nice addition.

MORE KISS COVERS!

Wanna hear Mike do the "She" solo.

It was a long show, but he was most definitely sick. They made several moves to give him breaks (Eruption, Mankind, Black Diamond) and he was frequently running to the back of the stage. If you listen to the boot there are several spots where you can hear him horking back snot. All in all a pretty heroic performance.