Huge Blank Spaces on Mobile?

Is anyone else seeing this? I'm having to scroll through several screen lengths of white space to read posts.

The person's name is at the top, lots of empty space, then the content of the post.

I'm pretty sure it's not my device and this forum is the only thing that I am seeing this with.
If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV

Comments

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Nope 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • rahjiimrahjiim Posts: 120
    I have that, Android 9, using Chrome. It's only the first new post, and not every thread. 
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 2,962
    rahjiim said:
    I have that, Android 9, using Chrome. It's only the first new post, and not every thread. 
    Any thoughts on why that's happening or what to do about it?

It's definitely annoying. 
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    rahjiim said:
    I have the same problem. I've restarted my phone but it hasn't helped. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Periodically, u have had it.  Seems to be no rhyme or reason as to when it does/does not happen.  Right now, it is not 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Thank you for your reports. When did you first notice this issue? Are you using the current version of your mobile OS? Does it happen when you use another browser?  Does this only happen to the first new post in an existing thread (not a new thread)?
    If you’d prefer not to post the information you can send us a private message. :)
    Thank you

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Mmmm.  Lots of questions.  ;)
    It was probably a month ago - no idea about the OS, I update when they tell me to.  (Which is did within the last week but this issue had already gone away by then, for me.)
    Only mobile....Android for me, and I only use Chrome for mobile.  Did not try another browser.
    Could happen on any post in a thread.  

Actually the latest thing that seems to happen is that my typing does not show up for 40-50 seconds and then it pops up.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • rahjiimrahjiim Posts: 120
    Sea said:
    Thank you for your reports. When did you first notice this issue? Are you using the current version of your mobile OS? Does it happen when you use another browser?  Does this only happen to the first new post in an existing thread (not a new thread)?
    If you’d prefer not to post the information you can send us a private message. :)
    Thank you

It doesn't seem to happen if I use Firefox, but with the Firefox you don't get the newest post on top of the page?

It's been happening for about two weeks. Everything on my phone is the latest version, and I just upgraded to Android 9, which didn't make a difference.

Yes, It's only the first new post. But not in every thread. 
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    edited October 2019
    Thank you everyone for helping us continue to trouble shoot this issue. We'll let the forum techs know.
    If anyone else is having this issue please be sure to post here or send a pm with browser version, OS version, and details of when this is happening.

Thank you again!
    Post edited by Sea on
    Still happening, FWIW.
    Seems to be sorted out now. Thanks 10C tech team!