The Official New York Yankees Thread

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
    CROJAM95 said:
    Angels as Joe Buck said front runner for Cole
    Someone on the astros said he wanted to go there the other day. 
    Haven’t scored in 14 innings...
    igotid88 said:
    Not batting Torres 3rd today hurt them in the 1st inning. It would have been better with Torres up with 2 on and no out. Cause if Cole pitches around him like he has with runners on. You have bases loaded and probably score on Gardner's fly out
    I don’t get this either. Especially behind EE
    I think he was out, but I don’t understand how that is overturned 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,215
    Poncier said:
    Wow Cliffy looked pissed when tha ball didn't leave the ballpark to end the 5th.
    Your mom 

Boy you're a sore loser.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,265
    Gleyber gets us on the board
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    Not batting Torres 3rd today hurt them in the 1st inning. It would have been better with Torres up with 2 on and no out. Cause if Cole pitches around him like he has with runners on. You have bases loaded and probably score on Gardner's fly out
    Boone will probably get asked this in the postgame. But it was probably the analytics team. Hard to say these days
    I miss igotid88
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Wow Cliffy looked pissed when tha ball didn't leave the ballpark to end the 5th.
    Your mom 

Boy you're a sore loser.
    Your mom’s a sore loser 
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    Boone will probably get asked this in the postgame. But it was probably the analytics team. Hard to say these days
    Gardner I get. Lefty against Cole but not EE
    Whatever Didi’s game plan is tonight, I don’t get it 
    Cessa Might be in circle of trust over Otto...what a world 
    Good thing they’re trying to make this guy work...
    Welp, gotta win the next 2...
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,099
    CROJAM95 said:
    Angels as Joe Buck said front runner for Cole
    Someone on the astros said he wanted to go there the other day. 
    He’s from Newport Beach, I was just there for a Ohana....I love NY, the Yankees... if I’m filthy rich I know where I’d pick to live
    I was fine but now I’m pissed. Know who definitely wasn’t worth the money?! Patrick Corbin. 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,215
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Your mom 

Boy you're a sore loser.
    Your mom’s a sore loser 

My mom passed 8 years ago, try a different family member.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    edited October 2019
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Your mom 

Boy you're a sore loser.
    Your mom’s a sore loser 

My mom passed 8 years ago, try a different family member.
    Sorry to hear. It’s horrible. It’s a joke...
    If Stanton can't go game 4. Then he has to go on the IL and can't be on the World Series roster if they make it that far
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    If Stanton can't go game 4. Then he has to go on the IL and can't be on the World Series roster if they make it that far
    They already have 13 pitchers. Can’t continue to play with a 2 man bench. Can’t worry about him in the World Series at this point.  

Saw a point earlier today and I’m obviously no doctor or trainer but perhaps flexibility is more important than strength this offseason 
    You think Romine starts game 4 over Sanchez?
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    No, Boone already said so. Gary is lost but I don’t know how you take that bat out of the lineup
    Coney agreed with me about Torres not batting 3rd
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    No, Boone already said so. Gary is lost but I don’t know how you take that bat out of the lineup
    I know. But even though others are not hitting as well. This is a circular lineup. And Romine is not an easy out.
    I miss igotid88
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,413
    igotid88 said:
    I bet Cole turns us down again in free agency like he did after we drafted him
    I have no confidence in him coming 
    Could it be like when CC Sabathia was a Free Agent?(When he really wanted to sign with a California team(like Cole), but NYY offer was just to good to pass).
    cutz said:
    igotid88 said:
    Could it be like when CC Sabathia was a Free Agent?(When he really wanted to sign with a California team(like Cole), but NYY offer was just to good to pass).
    Angels will most likely offer more years
    I miss igotid88
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,375
    igotid88 said:
    cutz said:
    igotid88 said:
    He’s either staying in Houston or heading California. I hope they can keep him.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,413
    mfc2006 said:
    igotid88 said:
    cutz said:
    igotid88 said:
    I'm thinking the same, but if the NYY offer is just too good to pass, maybe he signs there?( or some other team in the East?) That's why CC Sabathia signed with NYY when he really wanted to sign with a California team(Like Cole probably wants to do).

cutz said:
    mfc2006 said:
    igotid88 said:
    cutz said:
    igotid88 said:
    I'm thinking the same, but if the NYY offer is just too good to pass, maybe he signs there?( or some other team in the East?) That's why CC Sabathia signed with NYY when he really wanted to sign with a California team(Like Cole probably wants to do).

I think there is a better chance at yankees over Houston. That’s why they got greinke. They aren’t giving him the years 
    This cancellation benefits the Astros. We had the advantage with the bullpen game today.
    I miss igotid88