The OTHER Republican Candidates for President

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,641
look up Michael Steele's podcast. He had Sanford on and a seperate one with Weld.
Both were very good.

I thought since THAT guy wasn't the only one running, it was important to have a space to discuss what the other 3 are saying.

Sanford...

Weld

https://www.stitcher.com/s?eid=64532094&refid=asa

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,641
    it should be noted several states are attempting to forego primaries this cycle......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,867
    I'm still leaning towards Weld on primary day. Hate to miss a chance to vote against Trump. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JimmyV said:
    I'm still leaning towards Weld on primary day. Hate to miss a chance to vote against Trump. 
    suppose it also helps having had him as Governor too. Do I have that right? You are in Mass?

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,867
    mickeyrat said:
    JimmyV said:
    suppose it also helps having had him as Governor too. Do I have that right? You are in Mass?
    Yes. I often joke that we in New England do Republicans better than the rest of the country. Weld is a textbook example. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    this contains all the candidates from both parties... informative.

Presidential Power Must Be Curbed After Trump, 2020 Candidates Say https://nyti.ms/2ULzhcI