Very nice frame job!
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    Damn I traded mine a few months back for like a quarter of that price.  😬 
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Was it framed with museum glass ($180ish for glass alone) and about $100 out of your pocket to ship?  Apples and oranges..
  • Options
    price dropped bump
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    thats nice

If I had unlimited money I would buy that 
  • Options
    I've got this one framed, but yours looks awesome!  Good luck with your sale.
  • Options
    SJD3232 said:
    Was it framed with museum glass ($180ish for glass alone) and about $100 out of your pocket to ship?  Apples and oranges..
    Yes, indeed it was- I actually don’t frame anything without museum glass- but I removed it from the frame and threw out the frame when I traded it.
  • Options
    SJD3232 said:
    Yes, indeed it was- I actually don’t frame anything without museum glass- but I removed it from the frame and threw out the frame when I traded it.
    AHHH makes sense.  Yeah, removing for this one is an option, too.  Looking to move it framed, though, it looks great.. I just have something else going in it's place.
  • Options
    SJD3232 said:
    SJD3232 said:
    AHHH makes sense.  Yeah, removing for this one is an option, too.  Looking to move it framed, though, it looks great.. I just have something else going in it's place.
    Well good luck! Bump  👍🏾 
  • Options
    SJD3232 said:
    SJD3232 said:
    Well good luck! Bump  👍🏾 
    i love a good troll. Trading and selling are two different things. Trading for something worth a quarter of what you had was a choice you made.. no idea what that has to do with me selling mine...
  • Options
    andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,791
    SJD3232 said:
    SJD3232 said:
    SJD3232 said:
    Well good luck! Bump  👍🏾 
    i love a good troll. Trading and selling are two different things. Trading for something worth a quarter of what you had was a choice you made.. no idea what that has to do with me selling mine...
    Noise my man...it's everywhere

OP is the man...solid collector, seller, trader, contributor and human....

killer print, wicked cool frame up.....moooseum glass and all ! ! !
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Options
    andrew68 said:
    Noise my man...it's everywhere

OP is the man...solid collector, seller, trader, contributor and human....

killer print, wicked cool frame up.....moooseum glass and all ! ! !
    I appreciate the kind words Goldie!!  Right back atcha brother
  • Options
    SJD3232 said:
    SJD3232 said:
    SJD3232 said:
    Well good luck! Bump  👍🏾 
    Wtf, wasn’t trolling.  Maybe you assumed I was being sarcastic but I was seriously saying thumbs up, good luck
  • Options
    this is a troll comment on a thread where someone is attempting to sell something.
  • Options
    SJD3232 said:
    this is a troll comment on a thread where someone is attempting to sell something.
    Only if you took it that way.  Lighten up Francis.  I put the emoji there because I was like “shit, my trading partner got a deal!” The damn was me saying shit I prob underestimated the value of it.  Not sure what your problem is, rough day in the collectionzxx office?
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    SJD3232 said:
    Only if you took it that way.  Lighten up Francis.  I put the emoji there because I was like “shit, my trading partner got a deal!” The damn was me saying shit I prob underestimated the value of it.  Not sure what your problem is, rough day in the collectionzxx office?
    ohhhh- insert Michael Jackson eating popcorn gif.....
  • Options
    SJD3232 said:
    SJD3232 said:
    lol seriously I should just post it myself, not sure why he’s flipping out.  I even pm’d him and apologized and said I wasn’t trying to troll.  Dude ignored it and continued his troll comments in the thread.

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    SJD3232 said:
    SJD3232 said:
    lol seriously I should just post it myself, not sure why he’s flipping out.  I even pm’d him and apologized and said I wasn’t trying to troll.  Dude ignored it and continued his troll comments in the thread.

ahhh..... everyone around he takes everythign too serious.... I like to have fun here.....and I do.....  ;)
  • Options
    SJD3232 said:
    SJD3232 said:

ahhh..... everyone around he takes everythign too serious.... I like to have fun here.....and I do.....  ;)
    Well you’ve got the right idea.  We’re all a bunch of old losers with too much stuff.  No reason to not start drinking at 2:40 in the afternoon 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    SJD3232 said:
    My name isn’t Francis.  It’s actually way worse... it’s shannon.

cool emoji.

my problem is you made my sale price seem out of line.

not a rough day in the collectionzz office since I don’t work for them... supporting a good friend.

Edited the title of the thread because it’s done. Nothing else to see here.
    Post edited by SJD3232 on
  • Options
    SJD3232 said:
    SJD3232 said:
    My name isn’t Francis.  It’s actually way worse... it’s shannon.

cool emoji.

my problem is you made my sale price seem out of line.

not a rough day in the collectionzz office since I don’t work for them... supporting a good friend.

Edited the title of the thread because it’s done. Nothing else to see here.
    This dude got on me for posting on other threads so he's a hypocrite.