Options

psst...9/19/19

Comments

• Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    JimmyV said:
    Trump would never wait for Melania. He'd be the type to scurry away by himself. 
    Truer words have never been said JimmyV!  He would be like George Costanza at the little kids birthday party... =)
    You don’t know who Bozo the clown is ?
  • Options
    epieepie Posts: 290
    I love the design but I am at t-shirt overload.  I would love it if 10C could mix up the items a little more with some varying items.  I know hard to get creative after all these years as they have done just about everything at this point. Just voicing an opinion.
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    That can’t be Trump on the shirt. If it was he would be pushing Melania towards the murderer and running the other way. 
  • Options
    I would like a reprint of the No Clowns shirt. Thats a great one. 

• Options
    You tell 'em, Steve-Dave!

Yeah, different movie, but those GIFs made me think of that immediately for some reason.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    demetrios said:
    Wow. Lazy as hell. We can’t even get original tshirts.
    Nah, I think the reference signifies that they should have raked the forest first.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Its not my cup but  we could  have a uk one with borris on. Same thing 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    Its not my cup but  we could  have a uk one with borris on. Same thing 
    They kinda look the same anyways so just imagine it is him. Might need less palm trees though 
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,490
    bbiggs said:
    I’m $35 richer. 
    This..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    I hope EV yells at trump at every show in 2020 and I do not care if it alienates a few fans.
    Sounds fun 
    I really dug the sparkle jacket and the bush mask. It was a riot every single time. LOVED IT
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited September 2019
    demetrios said:
    Yikes..... I would think the shirt is spoofing, but that isn't something enough people know for it to be a spoof. It's just copycat art, which I can't stand. Still love the political statement though.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    That can’t be Trump on the shirt. If it was he would be pushing Melania towards the murderer and running the other way. 
    Pfft. Trump can't run. Not even if his life depended on it.
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,915
    edited September 2019
    Just got shipping notice.  Thanks santos!!

Edit: Nm.  Just got email saying it was an error. 
    Post edited by JojoRice on
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Nope.

Very disappointed in the shirt this year...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,735
    JojoRice said:
    Just got shipping notice.  Thanks santos!!

Edit: Nm.  Just got email saying it was an error. 
    D'oh! Would be pretty sweet if they shipped them out this early,
    as they would arrive here in Atlantic Canada before Halloween.

• Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited September 2019
    Very political shirt as some people have pointed out...and interesting that the band did this...
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    Reading this thread (and anywhere really), I find it amazing how much energy people waste on Trump. Some are sadly consumed by it and they don't even know it.
  • Options
    Agreed that there is WAY too much Trump obsession, whether positive or negative.
  • Options
    So people should just let his shit go? 
  • Options

On one hand, yes... the obsession with Trump is a problem, on the other hand, the guy is actively colluding with foreign leaders to undermine his competition in the next election, so I feel like 'laying off Trump' shouldn't be the next course of action for the country.

• Options
    Never said let anything go. Was simply agreeing that both sides of the line have a strong obsession with everything that he says/does/tweets/whatever. People can do as they please; that's one of many things that our veterans fought for.
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,883
    It's funny how that orange turd hates the media and yet the media fuels his con game. We are inundated with every stupid little thing he does, and there is so much material. I will say that he is good at manipulating the media. 
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    As a huge fan of 80's slasher films this was a no brainer for me.  Couldn't care less about the political aspect of it.
    "What can you expect when you're on top? You know? It's like Napoleon. When he was the king, you know, people were just constantly trying to conquer him, you know, in the Roman Empire. So, it's history repeating itself all over again."
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    very coincidental that an hour or so ago I mentioned in the guess the annual single thread that i was hoping they'd toss the full band version of Jeff's The Forest on one of the annual singles. And the halloween shirt is an homage to a movie called The Forest?

Weird. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    yesssssssss
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220

Eddie Bender...John Bender's brother?

Smoke up Eddie...it was a banner fuckin' year at the Bender household.

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419
    Poncier said:

Eddie Bender...John Bender's brother?

Smoke up Eddie...it was a banner fuckin' year at the Bender household.

Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore