Options

"Jump Mike" PopSocket CCFA

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,735
edited August 2019 in The Porch

CCFA 
.. https://www.facebook.com/101393913279829/posts/2426971887388675/?substory_index=0

On this day 28 years ago, Pearl Jam released its debut album, Ten, one of the highest-selling rock records ever. Coinciding with the anniversary of this album release, we’re excited to partner with Mike McCready, Pearl Jam’s lead guitarist and Crohn’s patient, on a special PopSockets benefitting the Foundation: http://bit.ly/342MaD8

Half of each purchase of Mike’s PopSocket, which features his signature jump with his guitar, will support the Foundation’s research, education, support, & advocacy initiatives.  

Unleash your inner rock star – purchase your PopSocket now! 

📸: Karen Loria

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options

50% of this sale supports Crohn's & Colitis Foundation

To Swap or Not To Swap? We now have two types of Grips: New Swappable PopGrips and our Original PopGrips. Swappable PopGrips allow you to swap out your PopTops, allow for wireless charging, and have all the same perks as our Original PopGrips. Specs:
    • New PopGrip and PopTop designs allow for easy swapability
    • Now wireless charging compatible through easy removal of the PopTop
    • Offers a secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap better photos, and watch cat videos hands-free
    • Functions as a convenient stand so you can watch videos on the fly
    • Repositionable and sticks to most devices and cases (but may not stick to silicone or waterproof cases)
    • Allows for hands-free use with the PopMounts. Compatible with all mounts sold today
    • Dimensions: 39.74 mm diameter x 7 mm H and 24.25 mm H expanded

• Options

• Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    $15 is steep for something I would never use but at least 1/2 the proceeds go to a good cause. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options

• Options
    Bump! :)
  • Options

crohnscolitisfoundationliWe are excited to partner with Mike McCready, Pearl Jam's lead guitarist and Crohn’s patient, on a special PopSocket benefiting the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation. Half of each purchase of Mike’s PopSocket, which features his signature jump with his guitar, will support the Foundation’s research, education, support, & advocacy initiatives. Unleash your inner rock star – purchase your #PopSocket now! http://www.popsockets.com/products/mike #mikemccready

• Options
    Est. amount raised: $1,304

• Options
    This is awesome! I recently went on a cruise, but was afraid to lean over the balcony with my phone for pics, cuz, you know, ocean. I went to the store on the ship and they sell everything EXCEPT these things. This would've been nice a month ago, but I don't see myself ever needing one again. Still awesome though.