Options

Pink Floyd The Later Years 1987-2019

igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,407
Pink Floyd The Later Years 1987-2019
 https://amzn.to/2ZlGTrI

Editorial Reviews
On November 29, 2019, Pink Floyd Records will release 'Pink Floyd The Later Years', an 18-disc set (5 x CDs, 6 x Blu-Rays, 5 x DVDs, 2 x 7" plus exclusive photo book and memorabilia) covering the material created by David Gilmour, Nick Mason and Richard Wright from 1987 onwards. The period generated record sales of over 40 million worldwide and included three studio albums: 'A Momentary Lapse of Reason', 'The Division Bell' and 'The Endless River' as well as two live albums: 'Delicate Sound of Thunder' and 'Pulse'. With additional production from David Gilmour and Andy Jackson, over 13 hours of unreleased audio and audiovisual material, including the sought-after 1989 Venice and 1990 Knebworth concerts, 'Pink Floyd The Later Years' is a must for all fans.

I miss igotid88

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    edited August 2019
    Take it Back was one of the best songs of 94
  • Options
    joberschlakejoberschlake Columbus, OH Posts: 1,179
    I'd be interested in this set, especially for the blu ray performances.... But given that the live stuff is the only new stuff, 475 bucks is a lot too steep.
    1998: Cleveland
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus
    2003: Cleveland, Columbus
    2004: Toledo
    2006: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Gorge Night 1
    2008: Washington D.C.
    2009: Chicago Night 1, Seattle Night 1, Philadelphia Night 3, Philadelphia Night 4
    2010: Columbus, Indianapolis, Cleveland
    2011: Detroit EV, Chicago 1 EV
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Chicago, Pittsburgh
    2014: Cincinnati
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Take it Back was one of the best songs of 94
    For being married to David Gilmour, Polly Samson sure could channel Roger Waters when she was on lyrics duty.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,976
    edited September 2019
    I'd be interested in this set, especially for the blu ray performances.... But given that the live stuff is the only new stuff, 475 bucks is a lot too steep.
    Agreed. I hope they make the live shows available separately. I'd buy those in a second. 

The rest? Eh. Not really the best period for PF for me.
    Post edited by dudeman on
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    There seems to be a lot of redundant content, too. The Blu-Rays and DVDs are pretty much the same, just different formats. Why not throw in a dozen VHS tapes and crank it up over $600?