Options

Guns N' Roses is a youtube beast

13»

Comments

• Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,278
    hrd2imgn said:
    Axl was and always will be an asshole....but that is what made Guns so damn alluring.  There was a taboo factor, a fuck what my parents say element to them.  I will always prefer the white suit Paradise City Axl over Welcome to the Jungle Axl, and Illusions axl.  November rain if I recall was a real  old Axl song they held onto...sort of like Betterman....but I dont remember for sure cuz Im old
    it was. their producer or manager wanted it on Appetite, Axl said "no, that one's for the second record". 
    Gusn N Roses "All Around the World" situation.
    i don't know what that is. 
    “A lot of people at the time didn’t believe me when I said I’d written the first three albums before Definitely Maybe came out,” says Noel. “But I’d written All Around The World and I’d had the idea for D’You Know What I Mean?, before Rock’n’Roll Star. All Around The World was 11 minutes long then, and I remember playing it in one go and Bonehead had the look of a man who’d seen a ghost. Trying to convince the band who don’t have a manager, a record deal or any fans, that this song is gonna be the centrepiece of our third album – it takes some doing!”
    Noel is obsessed with telling everyone how great he is at every given opportunity. I stopped paying any attention to him years ago. 
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    tbergs said:
    I'll never understand the obsession with Oasis. Handful of decent songs and brief worldwide recognition. 
    they had more than a handful of decent songs. two first albums are fucking brilliant. but it had more to do with people wanting the second coming of the beatles. they got it, for a short time. just like the beatles. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com