Options

chad's fact thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    hedonist said:

Can we add on to this?

(though I'm looking forward to the hair installment)

If stuck in the wild, chadwick could kick Bear Grylls' ass...and make a much better companion.

Wrong Hedo.Although the Chad would enjoy a fresh cup of his own urine and a little termite snackeroo,He could not kick Bears ass with those bad twigs(legs)of his.

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    hedonist said:

Don't think (or care if) I've posted this before.

chad-dude'd dig it even if as a repeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Me8SIG9BQ

Nice one!
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Fact: Chad can swim on land.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,689
    Fact, In Chads home state of Iowa on either side of I35 from top to bottom, nothing but CORN as far as the eye can see.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    chadwick is elusive, much like Yeti.

Was just listening to this, and it reminded me of you. And your Amoreena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7ZOA0hf3zM

Hope you're well and happy.
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    edited October 2015

Chad will like this.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    This is hypnotizing.

And I love when cats do that!
  • Options
    bump.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Fact, one time Chad told me "you sound like me"

I smiled 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Fact, Chad's Opinion Thread is my favorite all time thread on this forum.  Reading through it makes me both happy and sad.
    (Apologies to Stefan, author of #2 favorite thread.  Chad just wins.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,682
    Fact, Chad's Opinion Thread is my favorite all time thread on this forum.  Reading through it makes me both happy and sad.
    Fact:  I can see why you feel that way!  It's definitely one off the best thread out there and really cool to read some of it again.  Chad would be pleased, no doubt.

Really great to see references to Bad Brains.  Those still in touch, please send my regards to that good soul!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Stefan could lay a sandkasten (with a side of halts maul) in the shadow of chadwick.

Bittersweet bumps lately.  I love this thread.

I hope you do too, Diane :hug:
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    Stefan could lay a sandkasten (with a side of halts maul) in the shadow of chadwick.

Bittersweet bumps lately.  I love this thread.

I hope you do too, Diane :hug:
     more to come once I have time and my laptop....

• Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    Fact about Chad: 
    Guy had no angry or yelling voice
    I'll do my best impression 
      "Darren.  Darren .  I said Darren . Time for supper"
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    rollings said:
    Fact about Chad: 
    I just clicked on chad's book link. it says it is not available. do you know where I could buy a copy, @rollings? I always meant to, but never got around to it. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    brianlux said:
    Fact:  I can see why you feel that way!  It's definitely one off the best thread out there and really cool to read some of it again.  Chad would be pleased, no doubt.

Really great to see references to Bad Brains.  Those still in touch, please send my regards to that good soul!
    hey @brianlux, i still want your book too. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,682
    brianlux said:

hey @brianlux, i still want your book too. 
    See PM. :smile:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    rollings said:
    Fact about Chad: 
    I just clicked on chad's book link. it says it is not available. do you know where I could buy a copy, @rollings? I always meant to, but never got around to it. 
    being worked on. .......