Pearl Jam: Live in Two Dimensions

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,912
edited September 2019 in The Porch

PEARL JAM: LIVE IN TWO DIMENSIONS Exhibition Has Been Extended
News September 10 2019

PEARL JAM: LIVE IN TWO DIMENSIONS has been extended through October 13th, 2019!

Make your way to San Francisco if you can to see this extensive exhibition of Pearl Jam gig posters at Haight Street Art Center before it ends.

Emek and Munk One will be there on September 14th for a meet and greet. Come meet the artists and check out their Pearl Jam prints and other works on Saturday, September 14th from 12:00pm - 6:00pm at Haight Street Art Center. This event is free and open to the public.

--------------------------

Pearl Jam: Live in Two Dimensions
News July 10 2019

Opening on Saturday, July 27th, at the Haight Street Art Center in San Francisco, PEARL JAM: LIVE IN TWO DIMENSIONS is an extensive exhibition of Pearl Jam gig posters. Covering the entire official Pearl Jam poster series from its origins, development, and eventual growth into one of rock’s most remarkable achievements in graphic art, this show will serve hardcore poster collectors, casual fans, and the general public alike.

The Haight Street Art Center is a nonprofit artist print studio and gallery founded two years ago to celebrate and extend the poster art movement that began within the San Francisco Dance/Concert scene of the 1960s. 

PEARL JAM: LIVE IN TWO DIMENSIONS is Haight Street Art Center’s first exhibit focused on posters created on behalf of one specific artist. 

Check out www.haightart.org for ongoing announcements.

Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,666
    Sweet! B)

This exhibition will be free and open to the public from July 27 through September 2019.
    https://haightstreetart.org/blogs/news/opening-reception-for-pearl-jam-live-in-two-dimensions

• pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    I for one will be going. My wife too so that makes two of us. And lots of weed before hand. 🔥💨🤘🏽🤘🏽
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,880
    Yay! I can actually go to this. Hopefully some event specific merch I can spend my money on?
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    Via Haight Street Art Center newsletter ..

Join us on Saturday, July 27th @ 5pm, for the opening reception of PEARL JAM: LIVE IN TWO DIMENSIONS. This is an extensive exhibition of Pearl Jam gig posters. Covering the entire official Pearl Jam poster series from its origins, development and eventual growth into one of rock’s most remarkable achievements in graphic art, this show will serve hardcore poster collectors, casual fans and the general public alike.
    When: Sat July 27 @ 5:00pm-8:00pm

Where: Haight Street Art Center
    215 Haight Street (at Laguna)
    San Francisco CA 94102
    (Nearby Muni lines: 6, 7, and F)

Cost: Free!

This exhibition will be on view from July 27 through September 2019.

haightstreetartWe will have some prints and t-shirts available for sale. 😃

Ames Bros & Emek attending Pearl Jam Exhibit This Saturday.

Haight Street Art Center is pleased to announce that special guests Ames Bros and Emek will join fans, friends and family on July 27 to celebrate Pearl Jam: Live in Two Dimensions

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,614
    demetrios said:

haightstreetartWe will have some prints and t-shirts available for sale. 😃

Are those tacked up?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    edited July 2019

Chuck Sperry & Chris Shaw design for Pearl Jam will rock San Francisco transit for the rest of the summer!

The opening reception of PEARL JAM: LIVE IN TWO DIMENSIONS @haightstreetart will take place on Saturday, July 27th from 5pm – 8pm. The exhibition will be free and open to the public through September 2019.

A very limited offering of Sperry’s Pearl Jam Miami poster will be available to buy at the opening. Chuck will be at the opening to sign his books – High Volume, Helikon and Chthoneon – which will be available through Haight Street Art Center.

Post edited by demetrios on
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,741
    demetrios said:

haightstreetart

We will have some prints and t-shirts available for sale. 😃

Are those tacked up?
    I thought that too...hope that they are magnets. Its an art gallery soooo I really think it cant be tacks.
  • funkdog78funkdog78 Posts: 3
    Who all made it yesterday? And FYI no they aren’t Tacks the posters are inside a plastic case and those looked like magnets. They did not puncture the art so hope that makes sense lol.
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,912

PEARL JAM: LIVE IN TWO DIMENSIONS Exhibition Has Been Extended
    News September 10 2019

PEARL JAM: LIVE IN TWO DIMENSIONS has been extended through October 13th, 2019!

Make your way to San Francisco if you can to see this extensive exhibition of Pearl Jam gig posters at Haight Street Art Center before it ends.

Emek and Munk One will be there on September 14th for a meet and greet. Come meet the artists and check out their Pearl Jam prints and other works on Saturday, September 14th from 12:00pm - 6:00pm at Haight Street Art Center. This event is free and open to the public.

Awesome!  B)