Velocity channel car shows

the best:

iron resurection
speed is the new black
bitchin’ rides
fantomworks

overhaulin’.....but the bimbos add nothing.
If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
VIC 07
EV LA1 08
Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
Columbus 10
EV LA 11
Vancouver 11
Missoula 12
Portland 13, Spokane 13
St. Paul 14, Denver 14
Philly I & II, 16
Denver 22

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    My husband turned me on to this channel a while back and now I'm in!  The work and care put into each detail, plus the cars themselves.  Yowza.

I swear he's now all :how_interesting: -ing over Joe Martin.

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,648
    hedonist said:
    My husband turned me on to this channel a while back and now I'm in!  The work and care put into each detail, plus the cars themselves.  Yowza.

I swear he's now all :how_interesting: -ing over Joe Martin.

this and bitchin rides are the best. they have way too much fun.

this is a go to when I first turn the tv on.......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    goofy as shit, but being a Mopar or Nocar kind of guy Graveyard Carz is great for the detail he puts in.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,447
    my new favorite: full custom garage.

I swear, Ian has four tools: angle grinder, welder, sawzall and pipe bender.

the dude does not fuck around....turned a four door Olds into a two door in one day.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    you mean the Barrett Jackson auction channel?

Ian is different. in a good way. its interesting to see how he approaches things.

Kindig and  Joe Martin are the stars of that channel imo.....

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,221
    edited July 2019
    Wobbie said:
    my new favorite: full custom garage.

I swear, Ian has four tools: angle grinder, welder, sawzall and pipe bender.

the dude does not fuck around....turned a four door Olds into a two door in one day.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuej22Iy-GU

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/238004/swear-to-me
    chinese-happy.jpg