What is your all-time favorite Pearl Jam shirt?

13»

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    edited July 2019
    Also...they don't have a tag that you need to cut out.
     F Me In The Brain said:
    Hobbes said:
    Cool thread.

Might have to go with '96 No Code.

But I wear this one more often than any other, I believe:

I don't recall having seen this shirt before. I love it!

$29, still for sale.
    As I typed above, their shirts are very comfortable.  Fit just right.
    Lot of cool shirts, I bought a few non-PJ ones somewhere along the way.
    They occasionally have some good sales.

So these fit NOTHING like a PJ tour shirt. I'm actually not trying to be an ass when I say that....just hate how their tour shirts fit and generally feel. I think I'm in on this one.
    Agree, and out of the 150 or so PJ shirts that I have, many of the fits are wonky but worse, many of them are made of material such that I almost never wear. 
    For me, they are awesome.  Could be that we like different things.  You like Rudy.  I know that jersey on the desk scene was total fabrication - as was the crowd chanting for him until Devine put him in.  That move causes anal leakage.
    :lol: 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778

Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
     F Me In The Brain said:
    Hobbes said:
    Cool thread.

$29, still for sale.

So these fit NOTHING like a PJ tour shirt. I'm actually not trying to be an ass when I say that....just hate how their tour shirts fit and generally feel. I think I'm in on this one.
    Agree, and out of the 150 or so PJ shirts that I have, many of the fits are wonky but worse, many of them are made of material such that I almost never wear. 
    For me, they are awesome.  Could be that we like different things.  You like Rudy.  I know that jersey on the desk scene was total fabrication - as was the crowd chanting for him until Devine put him in.  That move causes anal leakage.
    I think you may be a closeted "Domer" and a trip to South Bend should definitely be in your future itinerary. If not this October, then in October of 2021. October, because as we all know, the "Men" of Troy refuse to come to town in November when they think it's too cold here.

Thread integrity: the description of the Typewriter shirt says "slim fit". Fucking craft beer!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
     F Me In The Brain said:
    Hobbes said:
    Cool thread.

$29, still for sale.

I think you may be a closeted "Domer" and a trip to South Bend should definitely be in your future itinerary. If not this October, then in October of 2021. October, because as we all know, the "Men" of Troy refuse to come to town in November when they think it's too cold here.

Thread integrity: the description of the Typewriter shirt says "slim fit". Fucking craft beer!
  • JT167846JT167846 Posts: 782
    This one-I was actually wearing it for my last year of school's photos. Dunno where it got to but it was a trip seeing it at MOPOP 20 years on.

Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    The recent dead  batter long sleeved 2018 NA tour tee
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,908

“I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    The red Yield tour with yellow birds 
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,035
    Huge fan of my 2013 Halloween, horror comic. It’s so great!
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    2nd favorite 

• buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951

Don’t forget the #1
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069

Got this off the website about 1997 or 8? not sure
    (I haven't paid photobucket since they started to charge..oh well.)

So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,075
    1998 East Coast Soccer shirt. Great quality material, and fantastic colors.

• yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    This one has always been my favorite

“May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • JamesNJamesN Fort Lauderdale Posts: 190

This!!!
    So rare to find I'm afraid to wear it... lol
    Wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well...
    edited July 2019
    JamesN said:

This!!!
    I have one and don't wear because I don't like it.  ;)
    Once again shows the variety of shirts that we like or do not.
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,869
    JamesN said:

This!!!
    Mine turned yellow. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • jdasilvafjdasilvaf Posts: 187
    My first PJ shirt was Music for Rhinos, still wish I could find one in 2xl and not have to pay a fortune for it. Next I had the green skinny boy and the white "why are sheep afraid" Vs cover shirt.