Options

ISO: PJ Backstage Passes Wanted!

cameronoconnorcameronoconnor Posts: 777
edited September 2020 in Lost Dogs
Looking for any PJ and related backstage passes I don't have. PM me with what you got. Will pay top dollar for the ones I need and plenty of passes to trade including some rare ones. Check out @pearljampasses on instagram for my collection of passes

**Current ISO as of the 15th September (plus a few others not shown)

Post edited by cameronoconnor on

Comments

• Options

Current ISOs for Satin passes (besides a few others i need that I dont have pictures for)
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,015
    I will trade and help Cameron with anything too.
  • Options
    Bump, ISO updated at the top. Plenty to trade including new passes and $
  • Options
    ISO updated on the main post. Lots of traders including guitar picks
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    It drives me mad that these are just sitting in peoples houses in a box tucked away when you and I would LOVE to have these as part of our collections, lol...
  • Options
    Just saw this. I have a bunch of the random stuff from these boxes at home. I will check later. Remind me if you don't hear by Monday. :)
  • Options
    It drives me mad that these are just sitting in peoples houses in a box tucked away when you and I would LOVE to have these as part of our collections, lol...
    I’ll take everyone’s loose change just laying around and you can have the stickers.    
  • Options
    I’ll take everyone’s loose change just laying around and you can have the stickers.    
    Deal!
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump, ISO updated above. Truckloads of passes and laminates for trade as well as other stuff and $$
  • Options
    Bump, heaps of passes for trade and top dollar paid for ones i dont have
  • Options
    New Year bump! Hit me up with any passes
  • Options
    Bump, lots of passes for trade as well as setlists
  • Options
    Bump for Cam.  Hope all is well my friend.
  • Options
    Bump for Cam.  Hope all is well my friend.
    Thanks mate, all is well :) no tour so time to track down some passes I need 
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bumpy bump, will do 2 or 3 to 1 trades for what I need or pay top $. 
  • Options
    JV267526JV267526 Posts: 195
    edited April 2020
    Cam  @cameronoconnor ,
    I don't know anything really about the passes, and how to tell if they are real or not, but I came across a seller on eBay who has a bunch listed. The seller's name is rocknrollwarehouse. I don't know if he is reliable or not, but saw the passes on his items for sale when I was looking for picks.
    https://www.ebay.ca/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=rocknrollwarehouse&hash=item4da941b9da%3Ag%3ADCkAAOSwRERedDz2&item=333552138714&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=pearl+jam&_sacat=0
    Perhaps there is a couple you need there.
    Post edited by JV267526 on
  • Options
    Thanks mate, yeah they do have a lot and yeah all legit. I’ve got everything they have but can be hit and miss for pricing: thanks for the reply 
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,531
    I’ve got a couple 2016s.. green and purple. 
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    Gibson said:
    I’ve got a couple 2016s.. green and purple. 
    If Cameron has these already please PM me next, thanks
  • Options
    DBONE1DBONE1 Posts: 24
    Are you looking for any of these ?
  • Options
    DBONE1 said:
    Are you looking for any of these ?
    Yes I do have those ones already, cool passes too especially the Blue Europe pass :) thanks for sharing 
  • Options
    Bump, updated wanted list in the first post. Hit me up especially if you have any from the past few years shows as always looking for traders. Plenty of passes to trade as well as other items
  • Options
    ah239102ah239102 Australia Posts: 122
    Bump

• Options
    randynesterrandynester Posts: 171

Any of these?
  • Options
    PM sent mate
  • Options
    Bump, got plenty of traders
  • Options
    Bump, wanted in original post. Here are my current traders