Options

TC Tickets not distributed randomly?

It seems that many people who won TC Tickets for EV Berlin and Düsseldorf shows had tickets for the same rows and even the same seats for both shows (like row 9 seats 10/11 for both shows etc.) So you either had good seats for both shows or rather poor seats for both german shows... Any idea what happened there? 

Comments

• Options
    OS38276OS38276 Posts: 16
    edited July 2019
    a mistake. it can happen. I hope it does not happen again...
    Post edited by OS38276 on
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    edited July 2019
    Not a mistake but a coincidence. They do each shows draw separately. One show has nothing to do with the other. 
  • Options
    OS38276OS38276 Posts: 16
    not a coincidence. there was no draw. it was a mistake.
  • Options
    bleeckerbleecker Posts: 58
    OS38276 said:
    not a coincidence. there was no draw. it was a mistake.
    You think (or know? from TenClub?) there was only one draw for both shows?
  • Options
    bleeckerbleecker Posts: 58
    PJNB said:
    Not a mistake but a coincidence. They do each shows draw separately. One show has nothing to do with the other. 
    I don't believe in a coincidence with so many people having same seats for both shows...
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    bleecker said:
    PJNB said:
    I don't believe in a coincidence with so many people having same seats for both shows...
    There were a bunch that had the same seats for each show? First I heard of that. If true that would be hard to call a coincidence for sure. It would be way more work for them to do it that way though.