Options

Derailment removed 1

2»

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    mrussel1 said:
    Girls...do not get this thread closed AGAIN.  And do not get yourself banned...not worth it.
    Do not make me post Mrs Garrett's boobs again. I'll do it.  
    LOL...do it.  I dare you.
    ANGRY BOOBS!

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,942
    edited July 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Look around the table for the sucker.  Grab a mirror. 
    Look around the table and see who's the plastic bag from the Neil Young song.
    Why are you quoting me?  Give it a rest. 
    Why are you quoting people responding to me to call me "stupid"? Give an answer to that please.
    Don't blame your insecurities on me.  You keep doing you.  I'm sure it's working out great. 
    Too coward yet again to stand for what you post.
    Careful on your name calling.  I'd hate for you to get banned.  Where will we get our useful information then?
    You are the one implying that I am "stupid" on here. 

I'm just calling you a coward for not saying it out straight if that is how you feel. Because it obviously is cowardly. Nothing to do with namecalling.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Girls...do not get this thread closed AGAIN.  And do not get yourself banned...not worth it.
    Do not make me post Mrs Garrett's boobs again. I'll do it.  
    LOL...do it.  I dare you.
    ANGRY BOOBS!

LOL
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,942
    brianlux said:

More realistic effect than in the Harrison Ford movie Air Force One:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Why are you quoting people responding to me to call me "stupid"? Give an answer to that please.
    Don't blame your insecurities on me.  You keep doing you.  I'm sure it's working out great. 
    Careful on your name calling.  I'd hate for you to get banned.  Where will we get our useful information then?

I'm just calling you a coward for not saying it out straight if that is how you feel. Because it obviously is cowardly. Nothing to do with namecalling.
    You guys need to put each other on ignore!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Now why would I do that? Im rather enjoying myself. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

So that our threads don't get closed.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Enjoy yourself while you can, my friend!

:lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

So that our threads don't get closed.
    Meh. . I'm not snowflakey
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    dankind said:
    I'll see your Baker and raise you a Maynard.
    (the first comment is priceless)
    https://youtu.be/3P7Isp_QCQ0
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Such a lovely conversation to drop in and say Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans on the AMT....the firework show has already occurred, I see.

Made me think of this.....

https://youtu.be/xfeLsPRl3so

Gotta love Pee Wee and Francis.

Remember what our great First Lady says,  Be Best :lol:
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Meh. . I'm not snowflakey
    I know you're not, and I am glad for it, but that has nothing to do with it. It's just about what the mods do.
This discussion has been closed.