ISO MISSOULA Gray hoodie and...

LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 424
edited July 4 in Lost Dogs
Need hoodie & White pocket tee with yellow sun beams and city of Missoula on back. Need both in both M & L.
Post edited by LukinAtU on

Comments

  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 424
    Bump
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 424
    Bumpy
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 424
     :s 
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 424
     :o 
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 424
     :s 
  •  :s 
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 424
    Bump
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 424
    Mystery Box bump
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 424
    Bump
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 424
    bump
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 424
    Seriously, none in the mystery boxes...only saw 1 hoodie
  • KN219077KN219077 MontanaPosts: 418
    I've been in the hunt for almost a year for Missoula merch, specifically a poster, seems the band way underproduced for the show. They could have sold a hell of a lot more
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 424
    edited June 29
    KN219077 said:
    I've been in the hunt for almost a year for Missoula merch, specifically a poster, seems the band way underproduced for the show. They could have sold a hell of a lot more
    I failed to pull the trigger at the show on these 2 items. hoping things show up in the SHOP now that mystery box purge of other shows is over.
    Post edited by LukinAtU on
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 735
    LukinAtU said:
    Seriously, none in the mystery boxes...only saw 1 hoodie
    Got lucky with a Missoula tee in MB. Date on front tower in back. We were at that show too.
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 424
    Loujoe said:
    LukinAtU said:
    Seriously, none in the mystery boxes...only saw 1 hoodie
    Got lucky with a Missoula tee in MB. Date on front tower in back. We were at that show too.
    one of the few MSO items then. in the forums here I believe I've seen one hoodie, one flag, maybe a sticker here and there but nothing else.
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 424
    holiday  bump
Sign In or Register to comment.