191011121315»

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Ready to go back to bed
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Ready to go back to bed

Yes, please do :fp:

:wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Ready to go back to bed

I'm sorry, what? All I saw was blahblah.gif

:lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Ready to go back to bed

I'm sorry, what? All I saw was blahblah.gif

Hey!!! Take those fancy smilies of yours and get to class Will!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Hey!!! Take those fancy smilies of yours and get to class Will!!!!

blahblah.gif

15 more minutes
    Caveeze wrote:
    Damn that was the best part of high school... Getting off super early.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just saw this

Fuck off :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Ok Dave, I'm hitting the hay! 8-)

Good you little shit. You should have been in bed 6 hours ago.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Ah...good times...Where is Dave? I'm going to bed.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Ah...good times...Where is Dave? I'm going to bed.

banned.... about 4 months ago
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,661
    Somewhere out there.... I can hear our old friend DS...... saying....... with oh so much certainty...........

GO TO BED!

Good night!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

It's time to revisit the official "Go to bed" thread.

Why?

Because I'M STILL AWAKE DAG NABBIT!

Good night!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

I often think of this thread late on a Sunday night when I'm up (and I'm always up late on any night).

Man, it's like a morgue around here.

WAKE UP!!!

If you're up (and darned few of you slackers are, LOL) take a look at the "Who's Online list".  What do you see?  Not much?  That's right!  It's only 10:19 PM this place is already like a dead zone!  Man, you people is gettin' OLD and TIRED!  :lol:

Wow- check out this thread!  Some good old friends post here who are no longer seen in these parts, including our wonder OP, DS!

But that's not the main thing I was thinking about here.  The point is NOT to go to bed.  Jeez, you people are getting old!  I get on here at 11:30, midnight, 1 AM, and what do I hear?  Other than the soft whirr of a computer fan... nothing! 

Bunch o' old farts around here! 

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    brianlux said:
    Wow- check out this thread!  Some good old friends post here who are no longer seen in these parts, including our wonder OP, DS!

But that's not the main thing I was thinking about here.  The point is NOT to go to bed.  Jeez, you people are getting old!  I get on here at 11:30, midnight, 1 AM, and what do I hear?  Other than the soft whirr of a computer fan... nothing! 

LOL...the pearl jam crowd are old...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    brianlux said:

LOL...the pearl jam crowd are old...
    You 'n me, bud.  The young and the restless.  :lol:

• LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 477

Here's some alien looking things I caught on camera a little while ago. Sweet dreams.
  • LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 477
    edited May 2019
    They should have stayed over Arizona, Texas and Tennessee. They're used to it. :confounded:

"According to the report, the pilots who reported the aerial phenomena "speculated that the objects were part of some classified and extremely advanced drone program." In another instance, one pilot told Lt. Graves that he "almost hit one of those things" and that he described it as looking "like a sphere encasing a cube."
    https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/navy-pilots-ufo-reports-confirmed-new-york-times-military-unidentified-flying-object/

Drone... LOL ;) 
    Post edited by LongestRoad on