Read my novel?

Long time Pearl Jam fan here, and just got back in the Ten Club (been leeching off my friends in the club for tickets when needed).  Anyway, I recently finished my first novel after over three years of slaving away at it.  This is a short description:

Seeking revenge, 8th grader Mark sets off a stink bomb inside the locker of the kid who relentlessly bullies him. Consequently, he ends up spending a week in the in-school suspension room sitting next to the reclusive, yet oddly fascinating Callie. Though she refuses to acknowledge his presence, one small act of kindness by him triggers her to unexpectedly show up at his fight after school with the bully--and save him from getting knocked out. 

Set in the late 80s and early 90s, "California Sky Blue" is a coming-of-age love story that packs a punch.

So I just finished it, and would love to find some random readers.  Yes, there is a Pearl Jam mention in the book!  But otherwise I simply thought Pearl Jam fans might find a story like this interesting. So if anybody wants to give it a look, PM me and with your email and I will send you a pdf of the entire book.  At that point you can read as much as interests you (and give me feedback if you feel like it).  

~Matt  
Tradin' stories with the leaves...

Comments

• eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    PM Sent
    I'll give it a read.
  • i would like to give it read too...dont know how to pm...can you pm me... also dont know how to get the question mark to work on this keyboard...i have a steep techno learning curve challenge!
  • LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 477
    i would like to give it read too...dont know how to pm...can you pm me... also dont know how to get the question mark to work on this keyboard...i have a steep techno learning curve challenge!
    In the upper left there are icons to the lower right of your thumbnail picture, the one that looks like the backspacer album. The second one from left is the mail(pm) Inbox link. It looks like an envelope with an arrow above it.When you click on it, the inbox should appear.