Options

Looking for a Crackerjack

pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
I’m interested in purchasing a Cracker Jack for a friends wedding gift. If you have one for sale and not for a arm and a leg let me know. Thanks 

I understand it’s a pricy print. If you want to move one quick for 3-4 hundo. Pm me. 

Comments

• Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    "Okay, well, uh... candlesticks always make a nice gift, and uh, maybe you could find out where she's registered and maybe a place-setting or maybe a silverware pattern. Okay, let's get two! Go get 'em."
    -Larry Hockett

But a crackerjack would reign supreme...you're a good friend for trying....
  • Options
    They are both huge Pearl Jam fans and we’re both at the show. Would be a cool print for them to frame and share together. 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,020
    They are both huge Pearl Jam fans and we’re both at the show. Would be a cool print for them to frame and share together. 
    Just buy one of the lesser prints.
  • Options
    Yea that’s my backup plan. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    I have a Hot Dog if you are interested in that print. Let me know if you give up on the CJ. 
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    PJNB said:
    I have a Hot Dog if you are interested in that print. Let me know if you give up on the CJ. 
    LOL....
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    Thanks I def will let you know, gonna let this settle in for a little while before I buy one of the lesser prints. 
  • Options
    Bump 
  • Options
    Mid day bump 
  • Options
    Long shot bump!!