Sneaker Head Kicks Collectors Page "All Sneaker Talk"

Comments

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    MedozK said:
    MedozK said:
    Air Jordan IV this weekend.
    I might try for these, going to be tough!
    They make a ton of them now.  Nothing is hard anymore, which is good.
    Yea, full size family run on these. Should be easy, but don’t sleep, I don’t think they will sit long.
    What’s the best approach on these? Early online sale at 10 am EST or will the bots gobble all of those up? I can’t imagine going to the retail stores bright and early will be much better. Thoughts? Awesome shoes. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,851
    bbiggs said:
    MedozK said:
    MedozK said:
    Yea, full size family run on these. Should be easy, but don’t sleep, I don’t think they will sit long.
    What’s the best approach on these? Early online sale at 10 am EST or will the bots gobble all of those up? I can’t imagine going to the retail stores bright and early will be much better. Thoughts? Awesome shoes. 
    Should be plenty at the stores.  Don't worry.  Plenty online too.
    bbiggs said:
    MedozK said:
    MedozK said:
    Nice! I like the sound of that. My buddy struck out with all the pre sale stuff so far.  We’ll see...
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    MedozK said:
    MedozK said:
    Nice! I like the sound of that. My buddy struck out with all the pre sale stuff so far.  We’ll see...
    I've hit a bunch of presales only to be aggravated that they sat on shelves release day, lol.
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    That was easy. Ordered from the SNKRS app.
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
    Told you.
    That felt a lot like the poster buying experience around here. Lol. Sites crashing...in cart, then gone...finally got em though. 
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited May 2019
    bbiggs said:
    That felt a lot like the poster buying experience around here. Lol. Sites crashing...in cart, then gone...finally got em though. 

Congrats... these are flying off shelves faster than anticipated. I ended up doubling up and scoring a 2nd pair off SNKRS.
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • that wasn't as easy as hoped. i still have a pair in my cart but i'm unable to checkout. anyone have an extra 13 for sale?
    Here they are...

MedozK said:
    bbiggs said:

Congrats... these are flying off shelves faster than anticipated. I ended up doubling up and scoring a 2nd pair off SNKRS.
    Nice work! I almost had the same thing happen. Ended up getting them from foot locker but snkrs was still pending. I missed on those (luckily) but my buddy ended up with a second pair. He’s keeping them as a backup. I’m so pumped to wear these shoes. 
    MedozK said:
    In da house.....arrived today! 
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
    MedozK said:
    Mine too! Dented box though which drives me nuts...I’m picky like that! Lol.  At least the shoes are minty fresh. Love these kicks! 
    Anyone hear about a potential release for the OG White 5’s with NIke AIR on the back? They released them in ‘13 I think but had the jumpman logo on the back. They need to make this happen! 
    edited May 2019
    bbiggs said:
    Anyone hear about a potential release for the OG White 5’s with NIke AIR on the back? They released them in ‘13 I think but had the jumpman logo on the back. They need to make this happen! 
    Maybe next year. Hoping they release another OG IV this year, either Fire Red or Military Blue.
    MedozK said:
    bbiggs said:
    Maybe next year. Hoping they release another OG IV this year, either Fire Red or Military Blue.
    I will be eagerly awaiting those. One of my favorite Jordan’s ever. 
    bbiggs said:
    MedozK said:
    Mine too! Dented box though which drives me nuts...I’m picky like that! Lol.  At least the shoes are minty fresh. Love these kicks! 
    The box was a little dented up, no worries!  The shoes are nice and minty, for now. ;)
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Hey...I am thinking that I'd like to acquire a pair of Jordan X (Size 12). Where do you experts recommend that I go for the best price on a new pair?
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
    Hey...I am thinking that I'd like to acquire a pair of Jordan X (Size 12). Where do you experts recommend that I go for the best price on a new pair?
    I’m certainly no expert but stockx.com is a great source for authentic J’s.  You can bid or pay the seller’s asking price and can also see recent sales history. Shoes get authenticated by a third party as well.  Good luck!
    Yes, Stockx or if you know what you are looking at buy them off ebay.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Not quite the same realm but I tried for the Supreme/Van's release this morning and got shut out.
    Got what I wanted in my cart but couldn't fill the info quick enough.

Oh well
    Not quite the same realm but I tried for the Supreme/Van's release this morning and got shut out.

Oh well
    You need a bot for a Supreme drop my man.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524

Oh well
    You need a bot for a Supreme drop my man.
    I had a feeling but wanted to give it a shot
    The auto fill on the computer wasn't working

Bots are easy and inexpensive to get so maybe next time
    Any shot at these without a bot? I don’t want them but trying for a friend.

bbiggs said:

Last years Travis Scott's went quick.  You need a bot...
    bbiggs said:

Last years Travis Scott's went quick.  You need a bot...
    Well shit! Looks like my buddy’s out of luck. Do you just download a bot? Never thought of getting one but it’s kind of necessary these days for certain drops. 
    Well that was fun! 
    bbiggs said:
    Well that was fun! 
    Not a chance, right?

You need to find some 16yo that knows how to do these things if u want a bot.  Should cost u 50-100.
    bbiggs said:
    Well that was fun! 
    Not a chance, right?

You need to find some 16yo that knows how to do these things if u want a bot.  Should cost u 50-100.
    No chance, my man. It’s either bot or bust these days! 
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    Well that was fun! 
    Not a chance, right?

No chance, my man. It’s either bot or bust these days! 
    Yea, for big Hyped releases manual Ws are few and far between.