Options

Where Did You Most Recently Eat Out?

mine is ashamedly mcdonalds (prior to a concert). but tomorrow it will be kevin's bistro, which is nothing but gourmet mac and cheese for lunch, and then the keg for dinner. 
Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,869
    and i realize how the title was worded....keep it clean, even bros. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    I went almost a decade without going inside a McDonald's. Finally went inside one two years ago. Holy shit. It's like a space station in there. You don't even talk to a person to order.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,667
    Have not eaten at a drive thru type burger place since 2003.  Never will again.
    If I'm keeping it clean....a pizza and pasta place.  It was brilliant.  (Lots of great places for that here)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    My realtor was showing my house last night at dinnertime so I took my daughter to Chick-fil-A. I typically try to stay away from this stuff but it was pretty good ;) My daughter had a chocolate milkshake with her food which was out of this world.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    Last time I went out for dinner was in December Down in WV fusion restaurant named Bartini good food and drinks ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,218
    My realtor was showing my house last night at dinnertime so I took my daughter to Chick-fil-A. I typically try to stay away from this stuff but it was pretty good ;) My daughter had a chocolate milkshake with her food which was out of this world.
    I had Chick-Fil-A for Lunch this past Monday. that was my last eat out moment.  Chick-Fil-A is pretty tasty.  I haven't eaten anything from McDonald's in at least 15 years. 
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    :giggle:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,869
    dankind said:
    :giggle:
    yeah, had a feeling you'd like the thread title. you dirty bastard. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com