Options

about pit in dublin question

palosverdespalosverdes Posts: 38
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
hey all,

did everyone with 10c wristband get into the front pit in dublin??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Yes, and I was towards the very back of the 10c queue. Apparently most gigs at The Point have a pit though, and there were other wristband holders in there too (the first couple of hundred from the GA queue I think)
    London - 29/05/00
    London - 30/05/00
    London - 20/04/06
    Dublin - 23/08/06
    London - 18/06/07
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    The only advantage of the wristband is you get in early. If you arrive late, you don't make the pit.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    The only advantage of the wristband is you get in early. If you arrive late, you don't make the pit.

It is possible for people without 10c bands, to get pitbands and get into the same place as us... its just not as fun!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    It is possible for people without 10c bands, to get pitbands and get into the same place as us... its just not as fun!
    :D I'm sure the non-10c people are capable of having fun too :D

It's just shite though, you'd have to queue from really early and watch all the 10c people turn up 5 minutes before entrance... and walk straight past ya :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :D I'm sure the non-10c people are capable of having fun too :D

It's just shite though, you'd have to queue from really early and watch all the 10c people turn up 5 minutes before entrance... and walk straight past ya :o

Random thing... on my flight on the way over to Leeds I got seated in seat 10c... Awesome!

Sorry! For randoming the thread.
    [Kitchener 05 - London 05 - Hamilton 05 - Toronto 05 - Astoria 06 - Dublin 06 - Leeds 06 - Reading 06 - Wembley 07] -- I think I've had enough ....
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

well for the sake of £12 a year those people could have been in the 10c queue... seems fair to me :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    leashleash Posts: 79
    u loser!! lol haha
    ......we were but stones, your light made us stars......

2005 - Kitchener/London/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006 - Astoria/Dublin/Leeds/Reading/Bologna/Verona/Milan/Torino
    2007 - London/Copenhagen/Lollapalooza!!!

http://www.myspace.com/afraid_not_scared
  • Options
    leash wrote:
    u loser!! lol haha

who?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    who?

He was talking about me!

lol

I am a loser!! I know!!
    [Kitchener 05 - London 05 - Hamilton 05 - Toronto 05 - Astoria 06 - Dublin 06 - Leeds 06 - Reading 06 - Wembley 07] -- I think I've had enough ....
  • Options
    He was talking about me!

lol

I am a loser!! I know!!

ah-ha :D ... cos of the 10c seat thing.... :cool:
  • Options
    Random thing... on my flight on the way over to Leeds I got seated in seat 10c... Awesome!

Sorry! For randoming the thread.
    That is pretty cool!!! :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    you're all fuckin' losers!!!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    That is pretty cool!!! :D

Yea it is kinda! But it wasn't like I said to sit there.. they gave me that seat number randomly!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    you're all fuckin' losers!!!
    Doesn't that make you one too? ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    lynchtplynchtp Posts: 17
    Well not everyone with 10c membership got their tickets on the presale.
    I know if I had'nt I would have been queing really early aswell.
    Cork, Dublin x3.
    They just keep getting better.
  • Options
    BCbteBCbte Posts: 61
    I didn't get 10c tickets, yet I'm in 10c. I hit the "refresh button" countless times, put in my credit card details three times, etc and still didn't get them because it kept crashing. Had to go to work then.

Managed to get a wristband though by queuing early, so in the end it didn't really matter. I stood where I probably would've stood anyway had I got a 10c ticket, about 20 feet back with my non-10c mates in comfort.

I got 10c tickets for Vienna though, so I'll probably try and get to the barrier for that one. I'm heading over with my brother who's also a huge fan, but was out of the country for the Dublin gig. Can't wait!
    Put the garbage in the garbage can... I can't stress that enough.
  • Options
    playa3playa3 Posts: 27
    I didn't have a 10c ticket fo Dublin but went in at like 4 and got a pit band(well i would have had i not had a seated ticket, but my friends both got them and managed to get me into the pit in the end so happy days), as did a good few of the people that came after me, so you don't have to go really that early probably