Eddie vedder EU tour 2019

Comments

• MoonpigMoonpig Posts: 659
    eboweddie said:
    I thinki might have an answer. It's called the 3 arena. Phone company. Who give out pre sale codes to 3 customers.  It's quite obvious ten club were told 3 customers get better seats in pre sale. And tough sh1t
    Not sure what's quite obvious, no one will see their seats, who purchased via 10club, until the day of the show. At that moment you may well have a valid point, until then it just seems like disgruntled speculation.
  • sebcitysebcity Ireland Posts: 35
    eboweddie said:
    I thinki might have an answer. It's called the 3 arena. Phone company. Who give out pre sale codes to 3 customers.  It's quite obvious ten club were told 3 customers get better seats in pre sale. And tough sh1t
    Yeah I have a feeling that's what's happening....I'll know for next time! 

Just out of interest, I tried to get a flat ticket this morning through the presale, no joy. 
    EV Solo - Dublin 2017
    Berlin 2018
    EV Solo - Dublin 2019
    Imola 2020 
    Imola 2022
  • pearljumpearljum Posts: 4
    So to summarise for Dublin

Some 10C members "won" tickets but wont know until the day where their seats are.
    Some 10C members "lost" and will have to enter the general sale frenzy tomorrow morning.
    Some Three mobile customers have got great tickets in the three pre sale this morning.
    Some tickets already on viagogo at hugely inflated prices....£208 per ticket
    https://www.viagogo.co.uk/secure/buy/SelectQuantity?ListingID=371264678&EventID=3600482&CategoryId=11408&Quantity=1

All a bit of a mess if you ask me....Eddie, its time you stepped in here  ;)
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 914
     pearljum I sent you a message.  

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    Ten Club Ticket Locations: Seating assignments for EV solo shows are not seniority based. Seats are assigned at random and mixed in with the general public. Ten Club tickets are being held in the top price level of each venue, meaning the price level that is closest to the stage. Tickets in all price levels will be available through the public sale. All EV solo shows are entirely seated. The time and date that you enter the drawing has no affect on your chances of being drawn or your seat location.

Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at Ten Club Will Call on the day of the show.

Seat location is not revealed in advance of the show. You will find out your seat location when you pick up your tickets at Ten Club Will Call.

This is what you signed up for. Now that things are going according to these guidelines you start complaining.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • pearljumpearljum Posts: 4
    eboweddie said:
     pearljum I sent you a message.  
    Fair play buddy, many thanks. 
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    since I missed the "drawing" going into the hunt tomorrow AM for Ed Ved in AMS one or two.  looking forward to reconnecting with 10C members from the front of the line 2018 AMS2...
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • pearljum said:

Some 10C members "won" tickets but wont know until the day where their seats are.
    Some 10C members "lost" and will have to enter the general sale frenzy tomorrow morning.
    Some Three mobile customers have got great tickets in the three pre sale this morning.
    https://www.viagogo.co.uk/secure/buy/SelectQuantity?ListingID=371264678&EventID=3600482&CategoryId=11408&Quantity=1

Pretty much summarises it. I lost the draw yesterday, asked a family member for their Three code, and I got very lucky with seats this morning. Can't begrudge people trying other means when 10C doesn't work out for you. 
    pearljum said:

Not sure I understand how this is a mess to be honest. I'm a 10club member since 2005 and always understood the risks but purchased as I also understood the reward.

The scalper sites are absolutely a pain in the ass, not sure what 10c has to do with it though.

10 club did not randomly charge all paid up members with the cost of 2 tickets, only those that knowingly chose dates via the lottery system so I am really not getting the outrage here.
    mrk2 said:
    Ten Club Ticket Locations: Seating assignments for EV solo shows are not seniority based. Seats are assigned at random and mixed in with the general public. Ten Club tickets are being held in the top price level of each venue, meaning the price level that is closest to the stage. Tickets in all price levels will be available through the public sale. All EV solo shows are entirely seated. The time and date that you enter the drawing has no affect on your chances of being drawn or your seat location.

Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at Ten Club Will Call on the day of the show.

Seat location is not revealed in advance of the show. You will find out your seat location when you pick up your tickets at Ten Club Will Call.

This is what you signed up for. Now that things are going according to these guidelines you start complaining.
    Seems to be the case alright.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Moonpig said:
    mrk2 said:

This is true, but it was a much easier pill for many to swallow when the venues were intimate theaters. I've always viewed Ed shows as a bonus, because for any of us who signed up prior to 2008, these shows weren't part of the deal.

But, that said, I do understand the frustration many are feeling today. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited March 2019
    mrk2 said:

In what world are people not to be allowed to be critical or have opinions on how to do something better, even with them "signing up"?

No need for the "buy and shut up, or not buy"
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    JimmyV said:
    Moonpig said:
    mrk2 said:

This is true, but it was a much easier pill for many to swallow when the venues were intimate theaters. I've always viewed Ed shows as a bonus, because for any of us who signed up prior to 2008, these shows weren't part of the deal.

But, that said, I do understand the frustration many are feeling today. 
    I see it as a bonus they even do it through the pearl jam fanclub for his solo shows. So that's nice. A nice bonus as you said. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    mrk2 said:

In what world are people not to be allowed to be critical or have opinions on how to do something better, even with them "signing up"?

I have no problem with people complaining about the state of 10c tickets for this tour since there is lots to complain about. But buying the tickets first and then start to complain about it is pretty hypocritical imo.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • nasminasmi Posts: 1
    Hello!! I am George from Athens Greece. I need a ticket for Eddie Vedder  10/6 Amsterdam. Does anyone have a spare one?? (Ten  club ticket)
  • Got Dublin through 10 club and just happy to be there! 3arena is one of the better arenas as it is more circular, so the seats are closer than your average arena in my opinion. Just need to remember my glasses!  =)
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 88
    Dercheef said:
    mrk2 said:

I have no problem with people complaining about the state of 10c tickets for this tour since there is lots to complain about. But buying the tickets first and then start to complain about it is pretty hypocritical imo.
    How is it hypocrital? The10c price per ticket was announced before the 3presale prices so nobody knew they'd turn out cheaper through 3.  It's bullshit we have been charged more for what could be potentially worse seats.  
    Ten club tickets were 108 each based on todays conversion rate. TM price with all the fees was 106 euros, am I right?
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    KidAOK said:
    Dercheef said:
    mrk2 said:

How is it hypocrital? The10c price per ticket was announced before the 3presale prices so nobody knew they'd turn out cheaper through 3.  It's bullshit we have been charged more for what could be potentially worse seats.  
    Maybe you haven't payed attention then but it was pretty clear that 10c prices would be higher. And they have been for many years now, atleast in Europe. The price gap is actually smaller then it was in the past.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • weremin23weremin23 Posts: 307
    I wasn’t impressed with my 10C Berlin seats for 2017. Got Dublin for this year and I’m not expecting them to be any better, but I’d rather pay slightly more for the convenience of not dealing with the general sale which would involve being up at 5 am and dealing with ticketbastard. 
    weremin23 said:
    I wasn’t impressed with my 10C Berlin seats for 2017. Got Dublin for this year and I’m not expecting them to be any better, but I’d rather pay slightly more for the convenience of not dealing with the general sale which would involve being up at 5 am and dealing with ticketbastard. 
    I agree. And as I stated earlier in this thread - my Berlin tickets were really far back.
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    edited March 2019
    weremin23 said:
    Exactly.  Happy to be in.  I wanted to go see Noel Gallagher in an Edinburgh theater in May.  Got up at 4am to try.  Couldn't pull a single ticket.

Post edited by given2fly23 on
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • mrk2 said:
    Ten club tickets were 108 each based on todays conversion rate. TM price with all the fees was 106 euros, am I right?
    €107 to be exact. Which is relatively cheap in comparison to Brussels which is €148. 
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    The price of Wembley lower bowl tickets have been reduced. Got in there too early, could have upgraded my seat :-(
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
    edited March 2019
    tickets.de seems to be slow as f***. Thanks ten club for the tickets. I could not handle the stress today.

Edit: the page does not seem to be loading at all. Wanted to see what kind of tickets I could get and how the different price categories are set. While typing this, just now got in to queue.
    Post edited by mrk2 on
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    no luck with the general sale for Dublin. I am still looking for 1 spare tenclub ticket 
  • CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    No single Dublin tickets left on TM at 09.02, was offered 1 ticket at the back of row M at 090.  10C tickets don't seem so bad now!