Eddie vedder EU tour 2019

Comments

• sybrenjanssensybrenjanssen Netherlands Posts: 1
    No luck in the lottery, so if there is anyone with a spare ticket for Amsterdam night 1 (june 9th), please PM me! Thanks a lot in advance!
  • neddie vedderneddie vedder 93 million miles from the sun Posts: 191
    Already doing the Italian shows so only put in for Madrid which unsurprisingly I won  =) the 99% odds made it a bit of a anticlimax 
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, EV Dublin 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019, Berlin 2022, London 1+2 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Well in that case an anticlimax is much appreciated!!!
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    Was really hoping that due to the larger venues, he would go the Pearl Jam route in terms of seating and bootlegs.  Anyways, fortunate to be in for Amsterdam 1 & 2.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    I'm hoping for a 2nd Dublin concert =)
  • How early should I pick up my 10c tickets? Just want to plan my trip! :) 
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    Great 10c member and good friend, looking for 10-6 Ams..
    pm please..thank you..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Miss.SnowdropMiss.Snowdrop Scotland Posts: 192
    If anyone has a spare Dublin ticket... I forgot to renew my membership in time s

• given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    edited March 2019
    Our 10C tickets in Dublin 2017 were definitely disappointing.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    Anyone got an extra ticket to Brussels?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • exileexile Dublin Posts: 82
    People getting flat seats on 3plus presale this morning :( On local forum. Looks like we are getting shafted again !
    "Got Flat, row F so happy out!It was the first option offered to me"
    "
    I got 2 tickets in the flat - row G! Keep trying you might get a better choice"
  • DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    I got Block C row 16 via 3plus presale. Not super great but definately ok seats.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    exile said:
    People getting flat seats on 3plus presale this morning :( On local forum. Looks like we are getting shafted again !
    "I got 2 tickets in the flat - row G! Keep trying you might get a better choice"
    What is even more worrying is that the the highest price ticket with fees works out at approx €106 which is less that 10c and seats in this range extend up to row 44 of the tiered seating. Thats a long, long way back.
    Kearnsy
  • exile said:
    "I got 2 tickets in the flat - row G! Keep trying you might get a better choice"
    I'm gonna be a real bollocks and say I got flat row C this morning. Missed out on 10C lottery yesterday. However I hope 10C all got row A and B.
    exile said:
    I'm gonna be a real bollocks and say I got flat row C this morning. Missed out on 10C lottery yesterday. However I hope 10C all got row A and B.
    Well done. What is your seat number?
    Kearnsy
  • DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    Kearn5y said:
    exile said:
    What is even more worrying is that the the highest price ticket with fees works out at approx €106 which is less that 10c and seats in this range extend up to row 44 of the tiered seating. Thats a long, long way back.
    So it is pretty much like last time with 10c tickets. You pay more and could be sitting way back. What a scam. 
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Hi all, I am looking for 1/2 tc tickets for Dublin
  • exile said:
    That was me, they were they first that popped up and I was delighted with them. They are better than the 10C seats I had for 2017, which I believe were block B and were still not bad. Strange that there was only the most expensive seats even for Blocks N etc this morning which are a long way back in comparison.
    Air23 said:
    Hi, I sent you a code. Ive looked but didnt purchase any tickets with it.
    Kearnsy
  • KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 88
    I've a friend who got 2 great seats through the presale at less than I paid.
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Kearn5y said:
    Air23 said:
    Hi, I sent you a code. Ive looked but didnt purchase any tickets with it.
    Many thanks, it is very much appreciated. However, they are in the upper sections for the highest price :-( 

I am pretty confident that 10c fellow members will help me to get better seats
  • Our 10C tickets in Dublin 2017 were definitely disappointing.
    me too. those tickets were a joke for the price we paid. a lad I know got two rows from the front through general sale. Really annoying. 
  • KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 88
    Will we find out our seats before tomorrow?

If my 10c seats are shite I'd see can I get better in the general sale tomorrow.
    KidAOK said:

If my 10c seats are shite I'd see can I get better in the general sale tomorrow.
    Nope, not until the day of the show when you collect your tickets.
    Kearnsy
  • Have one extra 10C ticket for Brussels.
    Selling for face value.
    PM me if interested
  • pearljumpearljum Posts: 4
    Hi Folks.
    Long time 10C member. Feeling a bit agggreived as I "lost" out on Dublin draw.
    Now looks like three mobile customers are getting great seats with their presale today.
    Anyone have the three pre sale code?
    I fear what tickets will be left for the general sale tomorrow.
    Any help appreciated.
    Thanks 

Kearn5y said:
    KidAOK said:

And this is kind of "bad" with 10c not giving fans the "best" seats, but scattered.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • pearljumpearljum Posts: 4
    Kearn5y said:
    KidAOK said:

And this is kind of "bad" with 10c not giving fans the "best" seats, but scattered.
    All 10C members should have "WON" tickets in the best seats. Simple as that.
    edited March 2019
    pearljum said:
    Kearn5y said:
    KidAOK said:

All 10C members should have "WON" tickets in the best seats. Simple as that.
    Yeah, and that's how I thought it was in 2017. But then I was pretty far back in Berlin and felt like "all these people infront of me cant be tenclubbers..."

So I guess I could have just bought ordinary tickets instead... and gotten further up front.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 914
    I thinki might have an answer. It's called the 3 arena. Phone company. Who give out pre sale codes to 3 customers.  It's quite obvious ten club were told 3 customers get better seats in pre sale. And tough sh1t

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops