Options

Eddie vedder EU tour 2019

Comments

• Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Leaf said:
    Hi everyone,
    I was wondering why the demand seems to be higher for both dates in Amsterdam (and for the last concert in Dublin too), compared to other dates on the EV solo tour. Is it just because they're opening and closing dates? My question is probably a bit stupid but I'd like to have your opinion on this! Thanks :)
    Dublin is also a "hometown" show for Glen Hansard...
    don't underestimate Glen's pull for tickets here!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    just_one said:
    tino_11 said:
    pepesvb said:
    Bloody pre sale drawing! You made me nervous about getting far away tickets....I am coming to Madrid show and I do not know what to do, if stay in the pre sale or cancel my order and go for public sale. I know it depends of the venue but Wizink Center Madrid does not show how the tickets will be located for EV show, only the prices below. What would you recommend?Ten Club tickets or public sale?
    PL1 100,00€ + 12,00€
    PL2 96,00€ + 11,50€ 
    PL3 92,00€ + 11,00€ 
    PL4 85,00€ + 10,50€ 
    PL5 63,00€ + 7,50€ 
    PL6 57,00€ + 7,00€
    I'd go 10c tickets. Guarantees your in the building, and with so many price bands, it means the highest priced seats should be decent. 
    this...
    Yes, I‘ll stick with 10C as well!
  • Options
    Jamer196 said:
    Starting to get nervous about Dublin ...  Need 3 tickets for me, wife and daughter, should I enter 10C and get 2 tickes and 1 more as ticket buddy, witch makes us not seat together or risk public sale to get 3 together  with the probability of not getting any at all??
    Any thoughts??
    Try and find a ticket buddy. Definitely go for 10C!
  • Options
    exileexile Dublin Posts: 82
    edited March 2019
    Post edited by exile on
  • Options
    gravixgravix Posts: 33
    There is nothing wrong with sticking to 10C, you're guaranteed a seat at least, so there's that.
    I really hope you'll be luckier than most people were in 2017 when for Amsterdam show they were sitting as far as the 25th row from the highest tier... that's not a very pleasant experience when you're dealing with a flat foor such as the AFAS live arena.
  • Options
    pepesvbpepesvb Posts: 18
    just_one said:
    tino_11 said:
    pepesvb said:
    Bloody pre sale drawing! You made me nervous about getting far away tickets....I am coming to Madrid show and I do not know what to do, if stay in the pre sale or cancel my order and go for public sale. I know it depends of the venue but Wizink Center Madrid does not show how the tickets will be located for EV show, only the prices below. What would you recommend?Ten Club tickets or public sale?
    PL1 100,00€ + 12,00€
    PL2 96,00€ + 11,50€ 
    PL3 92,00€ + 11,00€ 
    PL4 85,00€ + 10,50€ 
    PL5 63,00€ + 7,50€ 
    PL6 57,00€ + 7,00€
    I'd go 10c tickets. Guarantees your in the building, and with so many price bands, it means the highest priced seats should be decent. 
    this...
    I am sure I would get tickets in the public sale too, so guarantee entry. My doubt is about the location of the seats. 10c tickets might be in row 60....and public sale you might get closer and cheaper price (10c tickets are $275).

If Madrid venue map was like Lisbon venue map (which I think it will be), I think I would go for public....But I have doubts because I do not know the bloody map...
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    pepesvb said:
    Dercheef said:
    bleecker said:
    PJNB said:
    just_one said:
    I REALLY hope 10 club has in mind the best tickets. They are more expensive than tge normal ones and should be in the first rows
    Seems like the wording is the same as 2017....

Yes, it will be like in 2017. From the 3 shows I went to in 2017 I had the worst seats with the TC Tickets...
    I was at 7 Shows on that tour and it was the same for me. No way I'll be going for 10c tickets this time. I'd rather not go than paying top dollar for seats in the back half of the floor.
    What 7 shows were those?
    3x Amsterdam, Berlin, Dublin and 2x Taormina. I only had 10c Tickets for the last two Amsterdam shows and my seats were somewhere in the middle of the floor. For everything else I had tickets through public sale or through ticket drops 2 weeks before the shows and all those tickets were way better than middle of the floor. 
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 346
    JPPJ84 said:
    Jamer196 said:
    Starting to get nervous about Dublin ...  Need 3 tickets for me, wife and daughter, should I enter 10C and get 2 tickes and 1 more as ticket buddy, witch makes us not seat together or risk public sale to get 3 together  with the probability of not getting any at all??
    Any thoughts??
    Try and find a ticket buddy. Definitely go for 10C!
    Already had an offer for a ticket buddy, but since it’s my 1st daughter concert I would love for us to be all together, decisions decisions...
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,025
    How were the EV 10 club tickets in Berlin last time at the Zitadelle?
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,582
    mrk2 said:
    I got row 17 center. It was ok.
  • Options
    Tickets is saying:

You have already selected your shows for this tour, click here to view your entries.

If I cancel will I be able to select shows again?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Leaf said:
    Hi everyone,
    I was wondering why the demand seems to be higher for both dates in Amsterdam (and for the last concert in Dublin too), compared to other dates on the EV solo tour. Is it just because they're opening and closing dates? My question is probably a bit stupid but I'd like to have your opinion on this! Thanks :)
    afas is smaller venue in amsterdam.also amsterdam is big tourist place to travel.and flights and train are super cheap..germany .plus ev and pj has huge fan base in netherlands..dublin is the only show in close to uk,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    as foir tic,,isnt  brainer..10c has the tickets in the most expensive sections in the building...means good seats..but most important,,u skip the usual clusterfuck of public sale,,plus even u dont score 10c tix u have second chance at public sale..if u skip 10c tix..then odds arent in your favor.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,156
    In for Berlin ticket buddy in for Dublin 2 shows is enough for Ed solo I think 
  • Options
    hyperbullethyperbullet Posts: 81
    edited March 2019
    If anyone is attending Brussels gig alone and needs a ticket buddy let me know! I'll buy you a few beers on the night as a thank you :)
  • Options
    bleeckerbleecker Posts: 58
    bleecker said:
    PJNB said:
    just_one said:
    I REALLY hope 10 club has in mind the best tickets. They are more expensive than tge normal ones and should be in the first rows
    Seems like the wording is the same as 2017....

Yes, it will be like in 2017. From the 3 shows I went to in 2017 I had the worst seats with the TC Tickets...
    What 3 shows were those?
    Berlin (10c Tickets), Taormina 1 and 2
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    I was in row 27 or 29 with some 10clubbers in front and some behind...
  • Options
    Jamer196 said:
    Tickets is saying:

You have already selected your shows for this tour, click here to view your entries.

yes, if you want to edit your entry you have to cancel and choose again...if you're talking bout 10C lottery!
  • Options
    bleecker said:
    Jamer196 said:
    Tickets is saying:

yes, if you want to edit your entry you have to cancel and choose again...if you're talking bout 10C lottery!

Thanks, just did it and I can choose again
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    edited March 2019
    I hope for a 2nd Düsseldorf show if the "1st" show sells out fast...
  • Options
    just_one said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Kearn5y said:
    gravix said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Does anyone know the difference between 10c and regular prices back then?
    The same, minus the exchange fee. At least with 10c you will be sure of getting your seat. The surprise will be the day when you pick up the ticket from their booth. You could be near the front or at the very back of the highest tier.
    Surly if you pay for a seat in the highest category you cant be placed amongst the cheapest seats
    No, but the highest category area might be quite big, that’s what he meant 
    i really hope 10c has more attention this time. i dont know in other arenas but the arena in portugal , the GA is quite big for the highest tickets

its the blue part near what says PALCO
    From what other people say 10c tickets could be at the back of the blue part (Plateia A). Green parts 1,2,17,18 are closer to the stage and are cheaper. It is not fair that 10c members pay highest prices and receive worst seats...
  • Options
    as foir tic,,isnt  brainer..10c has the tickets in the most expensive sections in the building...means good seats..but most important,,u skip the usual clusterfuck of public sale,,plus even u dont score 10c tix u have second chance at public sale..if u skip 10c tix..then odds arent in your favor.
    So if the only advantage of 10c tickets is to skip the clusterfuck of the public sale then it is not great. You should be able to select your seat in the same way you are in the public sale. It is not fair that you pay more for 10c tickets ($275 in Spain vs 242€ public sale) and what is worst to get a ticket in row 29 (10c ticket) while in the public sale you can get a ticket in first rows...
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    pepesvb said:
    just_one said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Kearn5y said:
    gravix said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Does anyone know the difference between 10c and regular prices back then?
    The same, minus the exchange fee. At least with 10c you will be sure of getting your seat. The surprise will be the day when you pick up the ticket from their booth. You could be near the front or at the very back of the highest tier.
    Surly if you pay for a seat in the highest category you cant be placed amongst the cheapest seats
    No, but the highest category area might be quite big, that’s what he meant 
    i really hope 10c has more attention this time. i dont know in other arenas but the arena in portugal , the GA is quite big for the highest tickets

its the blue part near what says PALCO
    From what other people say 10c tickets could be at the back of the blue part (Plateia A). Green parts 1,2,17,18 are closer to the stage and are cheaper. It is not fair that 10c members pay highest prices and receive worst seats...
    They cant charge us for a full price ticket and put us in a 45 euro seat. Will not happen.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    LeafLeaf Posts: 11
    derbydave said:
    Leaf said:
    Hi everyone,
    That's definitely a good point! Oh no, I wouldn't dare underestimate Glen Hansard on this ;)
    Leaf
  • Options
    LeafLeaf Posts: 11
    Leaf said:
    Hi everyone,
    afas is smaller venue in amsterdam.also amsterdam is big tourist place to travel.and flights and train are super cheap..germany .plus ev and pj has huge fan base in netherlands..dublin is the only show in close to uk,
    Thanks for your answer! :)
    Leaf
  • Options
    Feel like cancelling the 10c tickets now and see what I can get from general sale!

Has anyone actually had good 10c tickets? It seems like most have only posted negative views on them.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    Leaf said:
    derbydave said:
    Leaf said:
    Hi everyone,
    That's definitely a good point! Oh no, I wouldn't dare underestimate Glen Hansard on this ;)
    Dont think thats the case. He is playing full sets in Vicar St & Derry in small venues. €30 a ticket and did not sell out straight away.  Doubt fans would pay double or treble just for 7-8 songs.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Feel like cancelling the 10c tickets now and see what I can get from general sale!

Has anyone actually had good 10c tickets? It seems like most have only posted negative views on them.
    I have no experience but apparently this time around the 10c tickets are more expensive than the ones in general sale. That makes me fairly optimistic about good seats
  • Options
    DogboyDogboy Posts: 44
    pepesvb said:
    So if the only advantage of 10c tickets is to skip the clusterfuck of the public sale then it is not great. You should be able to select your seat in the same way you are in the public sale. It is not fair that you pay more for 10c tickets ($275 in Spain vs 242€ public sale) and what is worst to get a ticket in row 29 (10c ticket) while in the public sale you can get a ticket in first rows...
    Dont think too many people in the clusterfuck public sale will have the time luxury to look and select where they wish to sit....by the time you decide that, the gig will be sold out....im personally happy to take my chances that i wont be too upset with my 10c location , to hopefully know tomorrow that my attendance is secured and ill be seated in the top section , even if i am 30 rows back. 
  • Options
    MoonpigMoonpig Posts: 659

Last time I saw Ed in Dublin I got my tickets through 10c. 4 rows back dead centre in line with Eddie. Best I've ever had, no complaints.