Smashing pumpkins 11th
    Then train to Brussels for EV 12th
    Topped off with July show back in Dublin 🙂
    Anybody got any info on Non 10c presales
    For 2 Amsterdam shows ??
  • Kearn5y said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Everytime I hit submit entry, it states saving but goes back to the option of entering. Is there any where that you can see what you have entered. Thanks
    Same problem here. No clue whether I'm registered or not.
    Still not working?
    Not for me, does the same thing.
    Finally got it to work. Bank blocked my card due to a $1 entry charge. Got an email confirmation too.
    Same problem here with Dublin tickets. Didn't work with one credit card, worked fine with a different one.
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    Dogboy said:
    Thinking EV Amsterdam 9th , 10th
    Smashing pumpkins 11th
    For 2 Amsterdam shows ??

https://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/eddie-vedder-tickets/236711?language=en-us
    General public onsale starts on Fri, 22/03/19 10:00 CET.
    Price range 110.88-140.00 EUR   (ouch)
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • dadesdades Posts: 321
    So Eddies gonna have a backing band then?
    Glasgow Cathouse 1992
    Glasgow S.E.C.C. 2000
    Shepherds Bush 2009 - M.E.N 2009 - London O2 2009
    Boston 2010 - Newark 2010 - MSG1+2 2010 - Dublin 2010 - Belfast 2010
    London 2010
    Manchester 1+2 2012 EV Manchester 2012 EV London 31/7/2012
    Philly 1+2 2013 - Hartford 2013
    Berlin 2014 Leeds 2014
    Fenway 2 2016
    EV London 1+2 2017
    London 1+2 - Berlin 2018
  • TristeluneTristelune Posts: 318
    Limo string quartet like in 2017? That was pretty cool. I guess we will know soon enough.

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,788
    holo92 said:
    seems that eddie will not be alone..maybe has some help on stage,,.and im not talking about glen hansard

Uncle Neil maybe???
    no no..not that huge name help..lol

Who knows, maybe as a surprise guest at only one EV-show (if so, I would guess Berlin).
    not only for one show
    No shit Sherlock
    where the fuck are u....?
    man,,ill tell u this.,.sometimes one thing comes to mind and cant forget it for the rest of my life...the laughs i had with that iron maiden threrad.,,and the i join a fishing forum,,,two of the funniest days on  my life!!

This is my 3rd favorite thread.

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    holo92 said:
    seems that eddie will not be alone..maybe has some help on stage,,.and im not talking about glen hansard

Uncle Neil maybe???
    no no..not that huge name help..lol

Who knows, maybe as a surprise guest at only one EV-show (if so, I would guess Berlin).
    not only for one show
    No shit Sherlock
    where the fuck are u....?
    man,,ill tell u this.,.sometimes one thing comes to mind and cant forget it for the rest of my life...the laughs i had with that iron maiden threrad.,,and the i join a fishing forum,,,two of the funniest days on  my life!!

This is my 3rd favorite thread.

hahahahahahahahhahhahah
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DogboyDogboy Posts: 44
    mrk2 said:
    Dogboy said:
    Thinking EV Amsterdam 9th , 10th
    Smashing pumpkins 11th
    For 2 Amsterdam shows ??

https://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/eddie-vedder-tickets/236711?language=en-us
    General public onsale starts on Fri, 22/03/19 10:00 CET.
    Price range 110.88-140.00 EUR   (ouch)
    Thanks , thats not presale though ....in Dublin, 10c will have their presale , but MCD(promoter) will also have presale as will 3 Arena(venue) prior to public onsale date....just looking for similar for Amsterdam.....
  • elenelen Milan, Italy Posts: 188
    elen said:
    you're so mean right now! :lol:
    haha..hey u..are u  doing any shows?
    Florence, Dublin (hopefully) and London
    2006: Verona, Milano, Honolulu
    2007: London
    2014: Milano
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway1, Fenway2, Wrigley1, Wrigley2
    2018: London1, Milano, Padova, Roma
  • elenelen Milan, Italy Posts: 188
    Glen Hansard has just posted he will be supporting EV in Dublin.
    2006: Verona, Milano, Honolulu
    2007: London
    2014: Milano
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway1, Fenway2, Wrigley1, Wrigley2
    2018: London1, Milano, Padova, Roma
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    elen said:
    Glen Hansard has just posted he will be supporting EV in Dublin.
    According to MCD he is supporting in Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona & Dusseldorf

Kearnsy
  • RYANPB999RYANPB999 Coventry, Rhode Island Posts: 542
    Have fun Europe! 
    Having tasted, a life wasted, I'm never going back again!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    edited March 2019
    Is having the top price level only for 10 club tickets different then the last tour in 2017? I know there were lot of complaints about seating in 2017 and thought they picked anywhere in the venue for that tour unless different price points were shown in the lottery like Taormina had. 

Ten Club Ticket Locations: Seating assignments for EV solo shows are not seniority based. Seats are assigned at random and mixed in with the general public. Ten Club tickets are being held in the top price level of each venue, meaning the price level that is closest to the stage. 

• fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834
    What the hell is this now again? We jump on fellow fans? This is a community not fight club. Please let it stay a community. I know Dimitri for many years. He is been nothing but straightforward. Jeeez, this place is getting more negative by the day.
  • JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    edited March 2019
    PJNB said:
    Is having the top price level only for 10 club tickets different then the last tour in 2017? I know there were lot of complaints about seating in 2017 and thought they picked anywhere in the venue for that tour unless different price points were shown in the lottery like Taormina had. 

Ten Club Ticket Locations: Seating assignments for EV solo shows are not seniority based. Seats are assigned at random and mixed in with the general public. Ten Club tickets are being held in the top price level of each venue, meaning the price level that is closest to the stage. 

yeah. looks like they did a little better this time and just concentrated the secured 10C in the best sections rather than a random spread throughout. I imagine there are different limitations and hoops dealing with EU venues than US venues.

you headed over there again?
    Post edited by Jbarker on
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    Jbarker said:
    PJNB said:

yeah. looks like they did a little better this time and just concentrated the secured 10C in the best sections rather than a random spread throughout. I imagine there are different limitations and hoops dealing with EU venues than US venues.

Very small chance I can go to Ireland though not looking good. The project I have been on is scheduled to be done mid June and the unit is going to be starting up right after. More then likely with delays I would not be able to make the trip and would hate to book it now risking it. Shame since I really want to see and hike Ireland and this would have been a great excuse. 

You able to make it to any?
  • JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    PJNB said:
    Jbarker said:
    PJNB said:

Very small chance I can go to Ireland though not looking good. The project I have been on is scheduled to be done mid June and the unit is going to be starting up right after. More then likely with delays I would not be able to make the trip and would hate to book it now risking it. Shame since I really want to see and hike Ireland and this would have been a great excuse. 

You able to make it to any?
    no real interest. Europe as a destination is in the 5 year forecast but nothing immediate. totally know what you mean about booking around outages. risky indeed.
  • Does anyone have any feedback on which would be better for a trip-Amsterdam or Ireland? My wife is game for the trip and show and I’m trying to decide if I want to alter my selections. Currently entered in Amsterdam drawing but Ireland seems pretty fucking cool.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Does anyone have any feedback on which would be better for a trip-Amsterdam or Ireland? My wife is game for the trip and show and I’m trying to decide if I want to alter my selections. Currently entered in Amsterdam drawing but Ireland seems pretty fucking cool.
    My guess is that Dublin will be the best show of the bunch. Glen will be at home plus it will be the last night of the tour they'll be on their own before joining The Who in London.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    Does anyone have any feedback on which would be better for a trip-Amsterdam or Ireland? My wife is game for the trip and show and I’m trying to decide if I want to alter my selections. Currently entered in Amsterdam drawing but Ireland seems pretty fucking cool.
    How long will you spend there?
    PM me if you want. I live in Ireland, and have been to Amsterdam.
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    I vote Dublin as well...
    I'd love to see Glen in Ireland!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    dades said:

I would have zero interest in seeing Eddie with a backing band (especially if they do Pearl Jam covers). 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    dades said:

I would have zero interest in seeing Eddie with a backing band (especially if they do Pearl Jam covers). 
    Agreed.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    dades said:

He played with a backing band at Theo Epstein's fundraiser in Boston in 2017, they did not play Pearl Jam covers, and all reports were that it was awesome.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,130
    dades said:

Yeh if it was a side project with new music like brad or something ok but if he played  PJ songs with a different band that would just seem wrong 
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Does he still close with Hard Sun?
  • This is my first time entering a drawing with the ten club.  What are the chances of snagging tickets? Should I try for tickets during regular on sale also?

sorry for the newbie questions.
    This is my first time entering a drawing with the ten club.  What are the chances of snagging tickets? Should I try for tickets during regular on sale also?

edited March 2019
    This is my first time entering a drawing with the ten club.  What are the chances of snagging tickets? Should I try for tickets during regular on sale also?

Which shows ? In the past I've never had any problems other than Amsterdam which is always popular 

And you will know if you have 10C tickets before the public sale 
    Post edited by BlueLedbetter on
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

If it's like other 10 Club lotteries,
    you should know if you scored tickets before the general sale.
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170