Options

In Memoriam

2»

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    Oh man that sucks both of them contribute really good debating points I hope they get to come back soon 
    It got a little personal...that happens when discussing politics and current events, unfortunately.
    Yep , I’m usually the one being a dick I’ve never seen those two get rude with each other   ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    edited March 2019
    Oh man that sucks both of them contribute really good debating points I hope they get to come back soon 
    It got a little personal...that happens when discussing politics and current events, unfortunately.
    Yep , I’m usually the one being a dick I’ve never seen those two get rude with each other   ..
    Don't mistake your passion for rudeness.  I see you as someone who is sop opposed to Trump, it like a passion with you.  You'd probably be less passionate with someone as President who at least understands diplomacy.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Don't mistake your passion for rudeness.  I see you as someone who is sop opposed to Trump, it like a passion with you.  You'd probably be less passionate with someone as President who at least understands diplomacy.
    Or just a better human being that’s what has really gotten under my skin how vile of a human he is at least that’s how I perceive him to be ..
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,570
    As far as I can tell they never got "really rude".
    It was more like 2 kids having a playground spat and 1 kept running to the teacher.
    So they probably got a timeout. 
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Or just a better human being that’s what has really gotten under my skin how vile of a human he is at least that’s how I perceive him to be ..
    That is true.  That is why he will always consider the worst POTUS.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    It was more like 2 kids having a playground spat and 1 kept running to the teacher.
    Yep I wasn’t keeping up with the spat but still think it sucks 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,772
    I gave myself a 6 month time out a few years ago.  It was well deserved (I was super rude), a good idea, and a good learning experience.  Hopefully all involved are learning and growing here.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    I gave myself a 6 month time out a few years ago.  It was well deserved (I was super rude), a good idea, and a good learning experience.  Hopefully all involved are learning and growing here.
    I was given a well deserved timeout last yr it did me good just can’t insult each other..