Options

25 Years Since The Passing Of John Candy

Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

Comments

• Options
    Easily one of the funniest comedians ever...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,089
    Loved him in Spaceballs, summer rental, planes trains, and automobiles to name a few.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    ^^^

Was awesome in Planes.

Uncle Buck was really good as well.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    And man time flies.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,261
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD4xwK13lGk

"along with a lot of pizzas"
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    another one of those passings i don't give a damn about ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Thanks for stopping by and telling us that...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    u got zero respect for one of the greats? wow....so not cool man = take your hate elsewhere please

SCTV - The Doctor Braino Hour (John Candy)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqK-o7loiN8
  • Options
    u got zero respect for one of the greats? wow....so not cool man = take your hate elsewhere please

SCTV - The Doctor Braino Hour (John Candy)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqK-o7loiN8
    If you got a hate on for John Candy ... one of the least egotistical celebrities ever, then who can you like...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    Anyone remember the Saturday morning cartoon "Camp Candy?"  My sister and I used to watch that when we were kids.  Spaceballs, Plains Trains & Automobiles, Uncle Buck, The Great Outdoors, Stripes, Canadian Bacon, Who's Harry Crumb,  his character Gus in Home Alone, Spike in Brewster's Millions, Cool Runnings... all comedic excellence.  Hard to believe it's been 25 years already. 
  • Options
    I don’t hate I just don’t care about this topic , you treat your body like a garbage can you deserve the results ..
  • Options
    Anyone remember the Saturday morning cartoon "Camp Candy?"  My sister and I used to watch that when we were kids.  Spaceballs, Plains Trains & Automobiles, Uncle Buck, The Great Outdoors, Stripes, Canadian Bacon, Who's Harry Crumb,  his character Gus in Home Alone, Spike in Brewster's Millions, Cool Runnings... all comedic excellence.  Hard to believe it's been 25 years already. 
    Up here in Canada, John Candy is an icon.  You'd be hard pressed to find a Canadian who doesn't like John Candy.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    I don’t hate I just don’t care about this topic , you treat your body like a garbage can you deserve the results ..
    If you really didn't care, you wouldn't post.  But you did care enough to post twice, with pretty shitty commentary nonetheless, on a comic legend and a good man.  How someone treats their body and health is really no one's concern but their own and it certainly isn't for you to be judge & jury.  People struggle with addictions and if they could just turn off a switch to better themselves, I'm sure they would but unfortunately it doesn't always work like that.  John struggled with his weight and was a drinker and had admmittedly used cocaine at times. That doesn't mean he deserved to die at a young age.  I really hope no one close to you ever battles some sort of unhealthy addiction, whether it's food, alcohol, drugs, etc.  And if they do I hope you are there to support them through it so they can win the battle.
  • Options
    If you really didn't care, you wouldn't post.  But you did care enough to post twice, with pretty shitty commentary nonetheless, on a comic legend and a good man.  How someone treats their body and health is really no one's concern but their own and it certainly isn't for you to be judge & jury.  People struggle with addictions and if they could just turn off a switch to better themselves, I'm sure they would but unfortunately it doesn't always work like that.  John struggled with his weight and was a drinker and had admmittedly used cocaine at times. That doesn't mean he deserved to die at a young age.  I really hope no one close to you ever battles some sort of unhealthy addiction, whether it's food, alcohol, drugs, etc.  And if they do I hope you are there to support them through it so they can win the battle.
    That’s fine like I said I don’t care ..
  • Options
    Yet you keep posting in a thread you "don't care" about. :i_dunno:
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    posting that you don't care / " don't give a damn about " is showing disrespect. imo
    there is a time and place when you should be silent and this is one of them.
    it's like you coming here to tell us your love one died and we post this "another one of those passings i don't give a damn about .."
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    holy shit.  Forgot all about "Camp Candy".  

• Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,776
    Like knocking on someone's door to tell them you don't want to speak to them. 
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    Like knocking on someone's door to tell them you don't want to speak to them. 
    Yeah sure