Sold: Ames Ireland 96

2»

Comments

• densandensan Posts: 563
    Very kind of you to help the community out. I appreciate the education, and common sense approach. Thank you for taking the time and sharing the info too. Great stuff to know.  
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    edited February 2019
    densan said:
    Ebeans has gone from being outdated to somethings wrong. I have seen some odd things that I have never seen on their site before. Please take a look at PJ Columbia 96 for example. The Ebeans data for the last two sales is Wack-O. Sorry abut the shameless plug. :) The price history for the last two sales of the Columbia, 2018 & 2019, appears to be off by over 400. Click on the Ebay link to see what I am seeing. Thanks for your time. D
    The price for the 2019 sale on ebeans is spot on. I clicked through the ebay link, got the item number, plugged it in to watchcount, and see the best offer accepted was $1,101.

So, again, ebeans is giving us a much more accurate picture than the people posting here.
    Post edited by pjl44 on
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    densan said:
    Ebeans has gone from being outdated to somethings wrong. I have seen some odd things that I have never seen on their site before. Please take a look at PJ Columbia 96 for example. The Ebeans data for the last two sales is Wack-O. Sorry abut the shameless plug. :) The price history for the last two sales of the Columbia, 2018 & 2019, appears to be off by over 400. Click on the Ebay link to see what I am seeing. Thanks for your time. D

What do you mean by shameless plug? Did you sell one of those Columbias?
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,759
    edited February 2019
    ebeans is definitely broken, some things work, somethings don't and they definitely only have limited data in there. 
    Post edited by PB11041 on
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    don't make me say it....
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    don't make me say it....

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    edited February 2019
    this quote function is a bit broken...like ebeans.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    mfc2006 said:
    this quote function is a bit broken...like ebeans.
    Works just fine for me
    Reduced price bump. Ebeans sent me a gift basket thanking me for all the increased traffic. :)
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
    bump. thx
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,096
    Congrats man!
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    Congrats buyer and seller!
  • andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,789
    great seller...class act
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Very awesome! Congrats
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,311
    Congrats on the sale. Hopefully, you’ll add this sale to the EB database. 
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Very kind and awesome community. Thank you, and I will update ebeans too.