Options

Poll--The Weakest Link: Led Zeppelin's 'Led Zeppelin IV' Round 4 (Levee is Champion)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited February 2019
    Stairway To Heaven
    Wow, a third of the new albums you buy skip???  I think maybe 1% of mine have.... that would be the first pressing of LB, and that disastrous first pressing of one of the PJ vaults (which was the one where we received replacements? Vault 3?). Otherwise I have never bought a new album that skipped or popped. Lucky for me, most of my LZ albums were pressed the year of their release.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Stairway To Heaven
    PJ_Soul said:
    Wow, a third of the new albums you buy skip???  I think maybe 1% of mine have.... that would be the first pressing of LB, and that disastrous first pressing of one of the PJ vaults (which was the one where we received replacements? Vault 3?). Otherwise I have never bought a new album that skipped or popped. Lucky for me, most of my LZ albums were pressed the year of their release.
    I might be exaggerating a bit, but it seems like I’m fucking with records a lot, especially RSD releases. 

Thread integrity: My daughter just told me that she would vote off “When the Levee Breaks.”

Good luck getting to your hockey practices/games from now on, kid. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    EA5429EA5429 Posts: 25
    When the Levee Breaks
    First time voting in this poll and looking at the earlier results its upside down and sideways in my humble opinion.
    This should end in a tie these are both not the weakest links. But some people like McDonalds and others prefer
    Prime Rib.
    Rocks76
  • Options
    Stairway To Heaven
    dankind said:
    MedozK said:
    Also, if we do have a tie. Stairway has more overall votes through the 4 rounds.

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,631
    Stairway To Heaven
    EA5429 said:
    First time voting in this poll and looking at the earlier results its upside down and sideways in my humble opinion.
    This should end in a tie these are both not the weakest links. But some people like McDonalds and others prefer
    Prime Rib.

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Stairway To Heaven
    ed243421 said:
    EA5429 said:
    Prime Rib.

Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Stairway To Heaven
    I do have to clean the shit out of many new releases as well.  Two records I cannot get to play well, they look clean and I gave them the record doctor a bunch of times...one was bought from discogs and the guy was a cock about it.  The other was new.
    Record Doctor fixes most things.
    So we are done, tie goes to Levee for the win?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Stairway To Heaven
    With this ending in a tie, and Stairway having more votes overall through 4 rounds.... the Champion is When the Levee Breaks.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Stairway To Heaven
    MedozK said:
    With this ending in a tie, and Stairway having more votes overall through 4 rounds.... the Champion is When the Levee Breaks.

dankind said:
    dankind said:
    MedozK said:
    Also, if we do have a tie. Stairway has more overall votes through the 4 rounds.

I SAW PEARL JAM
This discussion has been closed.