********. Official Kate Upton Thread********

1141516171820»

Comments

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    dankind said:
    I always felt Sable was out of place in the 90's. She kinda looked like she was time-warped to 1998 from 1988. 
    How do grown men know anything about WWF past the 1980s? Do they watch it with their kids or something?
    I watched in the late 80's/early '90's as a child...when it was for children. And I watched it in the late 90's as a teenager...when it was for teenagers. 

Lame question by the way. Obviously meant to insult. 
    Not meant to insult. Apologies if you took it that way.

Maybe check to see that you're not in AMT before you get your dander up. We have fun over here.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankind said:
    dankind said:
    I always felt Sable was out of place in the 90's. She kinda looked like she was time-warped to 1998 from 1988. 
    How do grown men know anything about WWF past the 1980s? Do they watch it with their kids or something?
    I watched in the late 80's/early '90's as a child...when it was for children. And I watched it in the late 90's as a teenager...when it was for teenagers. 

Maybe check to see that you're not in AMT before you get your dander up. We have fun over here.
    Sure...
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

Sure...
    Wait a minute. You voted against "When the Levee Breaks" over in Other Music. That does it! We are sworn enemies. 

"What're you gonna do when these 24-inch pythons run wild on you!?!"
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    :lol:
    Peace, Kate says, Peace!

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • dankind said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

Sure...
    Wait a minute. You voted against "When the Levee Breaks" over in Other Music. That does it! We are sworn enemies. 

"What're you gonna do when these 24-inch pythons run wild on you!?!"
    It was tough. I feel Stairway was getting a bad rap over there just because of how overplayed and famous it is. And while I actually prefer Levee and think it's great, Stairway is just a masterpiece. I listened to the album with headphones on the other day for the first time in years and man, Stairway, Levee, and Evermore (and to a degree, Four Sticks) are just masterful rock sound sculptures. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    Fine. Peace for Kate.

But @Ledbetterman10

I'll be watchin' you!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankind said:
    Fine. Peace for Kate.

But @Ledbetterman10

I'll be watchin' you!
    One thing I've been meaning to do with these Zeppelin IV threads but have forgotten was to upload a compilation called "The Money or the Gun." It was a TV show in Australia that always ended with a band performing their rendition of Stairway. I have them all, and some are pretty fun. Among my favorites are a Beatles tribute band, a Doors tribute band, a B-52's tribute band, an Elvis impersonator, and Rolf Harris (who actually had a minor hit with his rendition, and received dozens of death threats from Zeppelin fans for it). I'll have to upload it one of these days and post it in a Zeppelin thread. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Kate demands peace and love.  (Even for those who question why a thread about her is allowed.)
    She can calm even the most cranky with a simple hug.

Or even just the thought of one!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    edited February 2019
    Why is this thread allowed on here.
    ***uninformed critique on my behalf...removed***
    Post edited by darwinstheory on
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    I trust that you chose not to be hypocritical and asked the same exact question somewhere in the "Pics where Ed looks hot" threads, right?
    I'm thinking he was joking....like he was when he started this thread, himself:

I trust that you chose not to be hypocritical and asked the same exact question somewhere in the "Pics where Ed looks hot" threads, right?

I know. After all the Bergman films I've seen (and loved!), I also once found it hard to believe that Swedish people have a sense of humor, too. Then I just have to remember the joke that is ABBA.
    I SAW PEARL JAM

Noted and corrected prior post. Thank you for rightfully putting me in my place.  ;)

Noted and corrected prior post. Thank you for rightfully putting me in my place.  ;)
    I am giving the benefit of the doubt.  If he was being serious when opening that thread or questioning this thread....well, I don't know what to say about that.  (Particularly giving two shits about the singer's clothing options.)
    ^^^ :rofl:

Back to Mrs. Upton! (Or Sable)
    Just because

Good decision. There has never been a better "just because" bump.
    Over 7 months without a thread bump. I think we are well overdue. Another "just because" bump.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Bump - forget about covid for a few minute folks
    Yes

Could you just imagine?!?! 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Buncha body shamers!
    =)

Seriously though, to have those tits? <—- also said by every man in this thread :lol:
    hedonist said:
    Buncha body shamers!
    =)

Seriously though, to have those tits? <—- also said by every man in this thread :lol:
    Ya know, I hadn't noticed, but now that ya mention it...