Help picking two bootlegs?

Hey. Some kind help? I've been kind of out of the loop on PJ shows the last few years, and while I've remained a 10C member (for now?), I haven't been redeeming my download codes. Just went back and used most to get digital versions of Vaults (don't know why they can't include a voucher with the vinyl...), and a few other shows I've wanted for a while, and I have just TWO left over. 

A few considerations:
-I don't have anything after 2011 (it's been a while), besides Live At Missoula '12.
-I don't have any "full album" shows, and thought it would be cool
-Maybe one full album, one other?

I've been looking and narrowed it down to these:
-Charlottesville '13
-Telluride '16
-Chicago 2 '16 (not sure since thinking of getting Let's Play Twoo vinyl... voucher?)
-Moline '14 (full No Code)
-Milwaukee '14 (full Yield)
-Toronto '16 (Binaural)

Help me pick? Of course, I'm open to other suggestions. Thanks!!

--flawed--
Tagged:

Comments

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    I have all of those except Telluride.  Wrigley 2 is incredible!  Keep in mind Let's Play Two is a compilation of both nights, so you wouldn't be getting too many repeats if you bought both. The flow of each is different as well.  Charlottesville is special. Rock out for a while, a nice somber midset, and some anthems to end the night.  A lot of really good Ed banter as well.  As for the full album shows, I think I like Toronto the most, despite Yield being my favorite album.  A great set outside of the Binaural section, too.  I seem to recall quite a few flubs in the Milwaukee show.  Moline would be my 2nd choice, the No Code performance sets a really cool vibe.
  • Don’t forget the Philly Ten show 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    I enjoy the Quebec ‘16 show

Seattle 2 ‘18

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    edited February 2019
    Leeds 2014
    Toronto 2016, Binaural
    Krakow 2018
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,834
    Can't go wrong with Telluride or C'ville. I was at both and both are top 10 shows for me. Maybe top 2 for the ride.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,759
    Charlottesville and Telluride.  
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Charlottesville 
    Quebec City 16
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • ST66483ST66483 Posts: 673
    I would second Quebec City, and Detroit 2014 is also great!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Totally pick up Quebec City 2016 & Charlottesville 2003 too.
  • pakohpakoh Posts: 11
    I have all of those except Telluride.  Wrigley 2 is incredible!  Keep in mind Let's Play Two is a compilation of both nights, so you wouldn't be getting too many repeats if you bought both. The flow of each is different as well.  Charlottesville is special. Rock out for a while, a nice somber midset, and some anthems to end the night.  A lot of really good Ed banter as well.  As for the full album shows, I think I like Toronto the most, despite Yield being my favorite album.  A great set outside of the Binaural section, too.  I seem to recall quite a few flubs in the Milwaukee show.  Moline would be my 2nd choice, the No Code performance sets a really cool vibe.
    Thanks! Yield is also my fave, but Toronto does sound like the better show.
    --flawed--
    Thanks all!
    --flawed--
  • KN219077KN219077 Montana Posts: 891
    Wrigley 2 and Moline 
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Telluride & Milwaukee
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    Milwaukee!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    I personally think Moline is the most overrated PJ boot of all time. FWIW. I would look at the west coast 2013 shows if I were you. Portland or Vancouver or Spokane. Those were all amazing shows.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,557
    You can't go wrong right?  Best thing about being such a fan of the band is that any show (especially 2013 and beyond is that you are golden with whatever show and you're splitting hairs as to the differences.  

Moline's amazing as the idea of full album shows wasn't even thought of and it's their best album and then Telluride has a feel of everyone being super happy with the place. 
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    edited February 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    I personally think Moline is the most overrated PJ boot of all time. FWIW. I would look at the west coast 2013 shows if I were you. Portland or Vancouver or Spokane. Those were all amazing shows.
    Agreed. No code is my favorite album and I thought that Moline was just ok .  It just didn’t flow at all and if you don’t like no code then you are bored to death. The yield show was even worse. 
    the Spokane and Phoenix shows were some of my favorite from the west coast. Never gave Portland or Vancouver a listen to. 
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Is SEA 2 (2018) an option?  That's a fantastic show. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
    Spokane 13 is one of the best of that year
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Agreed. No code is my favorite album and I thought that Moline was just ok .  It just didn’t flow at all and if you don’t like no code then you are bored to death. The yield show was even worse. 
    the Spokane and Phoenix shows were some of my favorite from the west coast. Never gave Portland or Vancouver a listen to. 
    Vancouver is fuckin awesome!  Give it a whirl.
    KN219077 said:
    Great show.  Under-appreciated poster, too.
  • rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Vancouver is a gem...Portland, Spokane and Calgary are also solid!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    KN219077 said:
    Agreed. That show was amazing! My very first Spokane Pearl Jam show. Well worth the trip. :)
    demetrios said:
    KN219077 said:
    Agreed. That show was amazing! My very first Spokane Pearl Jam show. Well worth the trip. :)
    For some reason I didn’t go after seeing my first show in Missoula in 2012, I think it was work why I couldn’t make the three hour drive. Then I saw the setlist unfold. Regrets.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Telluride is my fave of the entire LB tour cycle. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,759
    Telluride is my fave of the entire LB tour cycle. 
    It is a very strong set and show.  The band definitely got off on the vibe of the venue and area.  
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

Wow! Thanks for all the input! It was tough, but all your comments helped a lot. In the end, I went with.... (drumroll)

Charlottesville '13 and Toronto '16! And I'm loving both!!

Definitely need to listen to the others mentioned here, tho. Specially got my sights on Spokane '13, Quebec '16, Chicago '16 (both), Krakow '18 and Seattle '18.

Thanks again, all. And I wouldn't mind if those recommendations keep coming. This has been a great way to get back into PJ live. I actually went back and got all the "Soundboard Remaster Series (pre-2000 bootlegs)" I was missing, too. w00t!
    --flawed--