Options

ISO: The 2005/06 complete boot set

RYANPB999RYANPB999 Coventry, Rhode Island Posts: 542
A seller Recently had all the 05/06 shows for sale for a really good price here on the Lost Dogs forum. I CANNOT BELIEVE I missed that post. I've been posting on here for years ISO these 2 sets. Ideally the cases for the 2005 set would just be like the shows we get from NUGS with a car|dboard sleeve with poster artwork sticker wrapping around the cardboard case, and the poster artwork on  the actual cd itself, as opposed to the plastic jewel case alternative set with poster artwork, but beggars can't be choosers. 

As far as the 2006 sets go, I'd like to stick to the 05 setup, but realize there isn't poster artwork for these shows, so if plastic jewel cases is the only option, so be it. 

Like I said in previous posts, I would make these myself, but,  

A. I don't have a computer or the necessary components i.e. printer, etc. I only have an Android phone

B. Don't have the knowledge on how to do it even if I had the pc and or printer.

C. I realize from what people have told me that this is a big undertaking which I'd be more than happy to compensate anyone kind enough to help me with this!

D. Then there's the slim chance that PJ could just release these in their store under the bootleg section. I honestly don't know why they haven't already. They would make a shit ton of money off these, but I digress.

Any help you or someone you know has that could help me in my quest would NOT go overlooked. Please PM me 

PLEASE MAKE THIS SMALL DREAM OF MINE A REALITY!

Thanks! - Ryan Byrne

Cell: 401-391-3954
Email: ryanpb999@gmail.com
Instagram: mrpearljam
Having tasted, a life wasted, I'm never going back again!

Comments

• Options
    We need these 2006 boots. Far from a want, it’s a need. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    RYANPB999RYANPB999 Coventry, Rhode Island Posts: 542
    I honestly don't understand why they don't release them. 98, 00, 03, 05, and 06 are there top 5 tours inmho. I don't get it.......
    Having tasted, a life wasted, I'm never going back again!