Options

FS/FT: POSTERS, ISO: LOST DOGS VINYL

BrothermoonBrothermoon West Kelowna, BC, Canada Posts: 475
edited February 2019 in Lost Dogs
Hello!  I am looking to either sell these posters in an attempt to make enough loot to buy a copy of Lost Dogs on vinyl, or trade a combination of posters for said piece of wax.  Records and media don't need to be new and sealed, vg/vg+ is good for me.  I've been trying to access expressobeans for a few days now, and it is not functioning so well.  I've also looked at 'sold listings' on eBay to try and gauge prices, but some of these posters don't show up in any searches.  If the prices are too high, or too low I am sorry, I'm not trying to fleece anyone, or get rich off of these.  They've been in the tubes since I got them, only taken out to photograph, and then promptly put back.  Buyer will be responsible to pay for shipping expenses.  All posters will ship EXPEDITED PARCEL via Canada Post, within the continental US, and Canada, at a flat rate of $20. Interested parties from elsewhere, please contact me to get an accurate shipping estimate.  All prices are in US dollars.  Thanks for taking the time!

- 2018 Wrigley/Jackson: $60 + shipping
- 2016 Klausen Wrigley: $85 + shipping
-2008 Philly/Camden II KLAUSEN:  $65 + shipping

Thanks again for taking the time folks!
Post edited by Brothermoon on

Comments