***It's Holy Grail Time for...FoxyRedLA (Donation List Included)***

12346»

Comments

• CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,891
    This is my favorite thing people do on the board. And yet it's my first time seeing the results - you guys are amazing. Man, so awesome. 
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Congratulations, Lauren!  :rock_on:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Congrats Lauren! I loved reading your post, your excitement was catching :smiley: I was so excited for you reading it! Jersey looked awesome on you. Enjoy your surprises and your never ending supply of boots! :joy:
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972

Thank you to everyone who had a part in this grail. It sure wasn't easy, but we did it! Thank you too all who contributed.

(In no particular order):

tempo_n_groove

elwayvedder

F Me In The Brain

nuzzer1

mfc2006

SD48277

Hobbes

jjflash

deadendp

troysp1

VedderMTL

lolobugg

Natashapearljamfan

HesCalledDyer

cmalisze

kasedoug

PP193448

Bissy77

belinda27

dankind

darwinstheory

RoleModelsinBlood31

cockage

derbydave

a5pj

FoxyRedLA – YEA!

dimitrispearljam

LukinFan

www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • I love reading the letter.

Glad you have the Jersey and all that good PJ live music to listen to!
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    I applaud all that contributed. A special nod to Roger and Dimi for hosting this party. Y'all rock!
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    So MI has had back to back storms and my sons been I'll. I've only listened to "Dedicated/motherfuckers 1 and 2" and oh baby! I have not heard live PJ with the crowd turned off. I am just blown away! A whole new experience! And that version of last exit into indifference or Visa versa sorry cant remember- my face dropped! Whoa loved that!! Reminded me how pissed I was CHI nite 2 last year got in my tree into u or Visa versa! Damn! I wanted U so badly! I got improv on the first disc I listened too and the no crowd noise is just where it's at! Track 13 and 14 were skipping heavily and was bummed but that's ok! It was an older cover that reminded me of how much sitting on the dock of the bay would have been prime at Wrigley! It was let my love open the door. Oh! And the length of the songs are so genuine and full! Already in love!! Just absolutely what I wanted thank you! Thank you all! Cant wait to keep diving into more! Wish they were work place acceptable haha. Next up is the very first vault wahooo pure gold I am still shocked that one made it to me. Have not heard it and so excited!!

THANK YOU!!! I have been traveling with my picks daily knowing I am the luckiest SOB in MI :smiley:

And I am currently chillin in my Jersey watching the soon to start Detroit game!! Again the luckiest!!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    Hobbes said:
    A special nod to Roger and Dimi for hosting this party. Y'all rock!
    +1 ^^
    Congrats, Lauren! :smiley::bee:
  •  =) awesome!! 
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    This day one year ago I received my grail!! It is just as exciting as when I received it! I could not be any happier and continue to listen to my collection! My jersey gets full use and my picks are safely stored away!

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!! :rock_on:

I will not be going to any upcoming shows. My kids have had it too rough this winter season. I am fingers crossed the midwest will get some fall dates. And if not I guess I will just wait longer :smiley:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Awesome!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    FoxyRedLa said:
    This day one year ago I received my grail!! It is just as exciting as when I received it! I could not be any happier and continue to listen to my collection! My jersey gets full use and my picks are safely stored away!

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!! :rock_on:

I will not be going to any upcoming shows. My kids have had it too rough this winter season. I am fingers crossed the midwest will get some fall dates. And if not I guess I will just wait longer :smiley:
    :clap:
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Love this! Foxy rocks!
  • Let's start another!

Congrats again Foxy
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    Yes, it's been too long. We will get one going soon! 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Woot woot!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory