Options

Can anyone help me out?

I purchased a bunch of box sets from Nugs. Have had a heck of a time trying to burn the 2015 set on my computer. Has anyone else experienced this? Some discs I have had to go back and burn songs indiviually. One song in particular just will not burn. The disc itself appears perfectly fine. I have wiped it gently to remove any potential microscopic dust that may be interfering with the burn. It is starting to frustrate me deeply. At this point, I am tired of dealing with Nugs customer service to get the issue resolved.

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Is your CD player clean? My husband will spray compressed air into the CD slot if it won't play right. Perhaps it isn't dust on the disc, but dust in the player. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendp said:
    Is your CD player clean? My husband will spray compressed air into the CD slot if it won't play right. Perhaps it isn't dust on the disc, but dust in the player. 
    It seems to burn everything else just fine. I will try the compressed air. It only seems to get hung up on one track at the same point. I don’t know if anyone can send me a download.