PEARL JAM CONFIRM NEW ALBUM IS COMING

buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951

Comments

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    AltNation is that you?

Clickbait.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Something some of our doomsday board members could take a cue from. #notloling
    www.cluthelee.com
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Even more ridiculous was the article linked below that story ranking PJ albums and LB was #6 ahead of No Code, Binaural, RA and Self Titled. Hahaha hahaha!!! Take another hit...on the head.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    What if we stopped linking a bunch of conjecture and fear into what little the band has said live or in the media & just leave it as they intend to release a new record when it’s done? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    tbergs said:
    Even more ridiculous was the article linked below that story ranking PJ albums and LB was #6 ahead of No Code, Binaural, RA and Self Titled. Hahaha hahaha!!! Take another hit...on the head.
    My local radio station linked this... no code behind LB lol 
  • What if we stopped linking a bunch of conjecture and fear into what little the band has said live or in the media & just leave it as they intend to release a new record when it’s done? 
    Hey what a great concept.  I’m tired of the sky is falling stuff. 
  • RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    What if we stopped linking a bunch of conjecture and fear into what little the band has said live or in the media & just leave it as they intend to release a new record when it’s done? 
    Yes please. 
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    When you receive it, please make a video of your review in your freshly remodeled kitchen..
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,758
    Logical.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Binural #10, ughhh
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094

I am on board!

My modified behavior is... forthcoming.
  • tbergs said:
    My local radio station linked this... no code behind LB lol 
    i don't think putting LB ahead of No Code is that crazy. Personal preferencs etc.

But Backspacer that high? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdvYHgE_ols
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    :clap:
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489

Hang in there buddy.  Denial just ain't a river in Egypt.  There is more evidence supporting PJ's decline in ambition (for music, not charity) than for climate change. 

Hang in there buddy.  Denial just ain't a river in Egypt.  There is more evidence supporting PJ's decline in ambition (for music, not charity) than for climate change. 
    No there isn't.  All I'm seeing is a bunch of overreactive assumptions.
  • What if we stopped linking a bunch of conjecture and fear into what little the band has said live or in the media & just leave it as they intend to release a new record when it’s done? 

six
    mother
    fucking
    years
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    edited January 2019
    Give me a west coast or east coast tour over a new album any day of the week. I really hope we do not have to wait for the album to come out if it is delayed to get more live shows.
    Post edited by PJNB on

six
    mother
    fucking
    years
    It's not 6 years, it's just barely over 5.  And they've had 4 year breaks between albums before.  As much as everyone seems to want it to be true, Pearl Jam is not on the decline and they're not breaking up.

six
    mother
    fucking
    years
    It's not 6 years, it's just barely over 5.  And they've had 4 year breaks between albums before.  As much as everyone seems to want it to be true, Pearl Jam is not on the decline and they're not breaking up.
    Nobody is saying they are breaking up.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

six
    mother
    fucking
    years
    I album in 10 years and 20 shows a year is definitely a decline no matter how you look at it... throw in no more annual single because they dont record together any more.... they would never break up even if they wanted to, way too much money involved... and when they tour its 3 weeks long and they only have to see each other at soundcheck and the show so even if they hated each other it doesnt matter... just look at GnR...nobody breaks up, or stays broken up, way too much easy money 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638

six
    mother
    fucking
    years
    I thought they already broke up? 

six
    mother
    fucking
    years
    There are tons of is-this-it-for-PJ?-related posts all over the place here. Not verbatim, obviously, but there sure are a bunch of folks seemingly ready and preparing themselves for the end of times.

six
    mother
    fucking
    years
    There are tons of is-this-it-for-PJ?-related posts all over the place here. Not verbatim, obviously, but there sure are a bunch of folks seemingly ready and preparing themselves for the end of times.

I think some folks definition of the end is different than others.  "The End" could be a Rolling Stones version of Pearl Jam.  I.e., legacy act not focused on new music. Basically, a product.   Others the definition would be a full break-up. 
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    It’s ok to take break from the forum and return when things are more active. In the mean time please see the Posting Guidelines. Please be nice and respectful and no trolling. Thank you

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines

This discussion has been closed.