Goose Island BCBS and it's Variants

13»

Comments

• RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,622
    bbiggs said:
    My brother is getting married tomorrow and has a bottle of 2015 Rare that we'll be splitting at the head table....can't wait to finally have this one!
    Enjoy it!  

Report back to us on the experience!!!
    It was incredible.  The best stout I've ever had.  
    Nice! Glad to hear bud!

I shared a 2017 Northwoods and a 2018 Vanilla today. Both were really, really good. The Northwoods was better. 
    I had the 2018 vanilla last night and loved it. I heard some people complain it was too sweet but I didn’t think so. 
    I’d love to get some more vanillas.
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    bbiggs said:
    My brother is getting married tomorrow and has a bottle of 2015 Rare that we'll be splitting at the head table....can't wait to finally have this one!
    Enjoy it!  

Nice! Glad to hear bud!

I shared a 2017 Northwoods and a 2018 Vanilla today. Both were really, really good. The Northwoods was better. 
    I had the 2018 vanilla last night and loved it. I heard some people complain it was too sweet but I didn’t think so. 
    I 100% agree. Many people were saying the vanilla was overpowering. I thought it was balanced perfectly. 
  • bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    Enjoy it!  

Nice! Glad to hear bud!

I 100% agree. Many people were saying the vanilla was overpowering. I thought it was balanced perfectly. 
    Beer temperature has a factor in that.
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    Enjoy it!  

Nice! Glad to hear bud!

Beer temperature has a factor in that.
    Good point.